Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch ***Admin/Moderator Post*** ***November 2017 Friend Code Thread*** Hello to all of...

A

Alex Hoosz

***Admin/Moderator Post***

***November 2017 Friend Code Thread***

Hello to all of you wonderful friends in this Nintendo Switch Community! We're approaching 40K of us and we would like to thank all of you for being here and hanging out!

We've usually had a "friend code post" floating around where we ask all of you to post your codes in once place so that they can be easily found so we can all game with each other. We've done these so we can avoid the constant singular posts of 40,000 people EACH taking a post and putting their codes as that would flood the page with nothing else while also getting your code lost in the shuffle. We've also done themed code posts for specific games, however, we also understand that not everyone will like the same games as another and have felt discouraged about posting on those threads. Finally, this group has been around over a year since it began in it's infancy to where we all are at now (thank you, again, for being here!) meaning that many of the previous friend code posts likely have outdated info.

In the spirit of keeping order where we can all still come to one spot to find friends to game with- we have decided to post a MONTHLY code post. All are welcome- no games are discriminated. There have been a number recent and awesome games that have come about, single-player (Mario Odyssey) and multi-player (Splatoon) and other coming soon (Doom, Skyrim, L.A. Noire, Xenoblade and more), we all want to have some buddies to jam with. So please, feel free to put your friend codes below and also name whatever games your looking to play- if you feel like it.

We'll be doing this on a monthly basis towards the beginning of each month. This way we know who is all currently playing and what. We'll start out with our Admins & Mods below. Feel free to give any of us an add and we'd love to game on.

Thanks everyone! See ya on the Switch -

Admin:
Justin - 6854-8890-0400
Linzie- 2567-4793-4788

Mods:
Alex - 0717-7855-0979
Benjamin - 7615-2366-6797
Christopher - 5957-3642-6396
Jason - 2242-7347-6035
Lawrence - 7243-0879-9007
Sophie - 3148-7066-0714
Trevor - 5885-5896-9762

C

Carlton Donohue

J

Johnny Beavers

J

Jack Nicholson

J

John Kelly Jr.

I

Ignatius Isidore

M

Megan Steigerwalt

J

Jojo Williams

I play splatoon 2, mario kart and nba 2k18

G

Gary Lee Bitters Jr.

Gary 1159-0310-9142

G

Giovane Reis

J

John Hargrave

I play Mario Kart and Doom (when it comes out) SW-7203-0044-1061

M

Michael Ousley

My go to is splatoon. But I play Mario kart also.

R

Ryan Dale

SW-0386-1505-1130
I have Splatoon 2, Arms, Mario Kart 8DX, Fast RMX for multiplayer games. I'm not online a lot right now, but eventually I will be.

J

Jacob Stafford

For multiplayer games, I have Fast RMX, Bomberman R, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Mario Kart, and Splatoon 2. I may get Doom.

J

Jamison Paul Menard

R

Rafael S. Oliveira

6998-8943-5566 add me

P

Piro Hylian

SW-3956-6834-6678 I'm looking for people to play minecraft with, and be able to talk to

J

Jaime Bland

I play Splatoon 2 and MK 8 nba playground, monopoly multiplayer. Oh and I have Minecraft. Solo is Zelda, Stardew Valley, Mario odyssey, getting LaNoire and farming simulator.

J

Jeff Clark

A

Arlene McLean

Bomberman and Mario kart online, also play Zelda and Mario Odyssey. I want to get Skyrim and Rocket League (if not when it comes out then for xmas)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom