Contact advertising [email protected]

Admin delete if must only posting here because of the population of people Hello...

• Thread starter Tristan Jaye Polmear
  • Start date
T

Tristan Jaye Polmear

Admin delete if must only posting here because of the population of people

Hello people im here to ask a favour of you all, nothing major just when you get a chance can people go check out n download some my tunes? Im aiming for a higher rank tuner so i can sell cars at good prices and cut out the bull$4!1 middle man of HE cars etc, my are alot in working progress but most are great to have for beginner cars and practice cars (mostly drift builds) the more tunes that get downloaded the more tunes I'll put up and more I'll want to refine the tunes that are there, so please show my tuning storefront some love, feedback always helps to but if a tune is shit, least say it nicely.
My GT bitzaremissin

(Disclaimer for the cunts out there)
I will be more than happy to post videos etc but downloading one drive then uploading to facebook does NOT work on my mobile/mobile web browser. If someone can help work out how to put videos to facebook via the mobile web browser then again I'll be more then happy to show my tunes, if your not keep to help then dont bother commenting

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom