Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Admin abuse! Server name: Batgurl Ark Too many admins in server. They dont follow...

T

Tyrus Bates

If you know how to take a screenshot why not get a decent in game photo for this post?

Z

Zack King

^^why dont you get some glasses?

A

Austin L. Ferguson

Why block her name? Let justice be done.

G

Grim Kerlin

I was expecting her to be in the group and talking shit and defending herself like I usually see on posts like this lol any post about someone's server tends to have a riot in the comments of he said she said

J

Jordan Postle

I was on the server before and it was garbage when you ask for admin help you never get an answer or when you do get one it's like an hour later and then when I tried to join the server I always got the host mismatch message

J

Jordan Postle

And she always said there would be events but when I was on the server there was never an eveny

Z

Zack King

This is what happens when handfuls of guys empower a ugly xbox chick

S

Steven Rowley

Try this. The admins are sound.
Scorched Earth Server Stats

Water drain 0.2

Taming x5

Baby consumption 0.01

Mature rate x5

Hatch x50

Gather x2

Mating interval 0.25

Unlimited mind wipes

Weight per level you and dino x3

XP multiplier x3

Spoil x2

Fishing and loot crates x3

Crafting x2

No cave or resource building. No being a twat.

R

Rob Campbell

How do u do unlimited mindwipes?

N

Nicole Crespo

just want to say this dude telling bunch of crock lies .. that is from a previous sever we have tried diff things out and .. I told him to protect his tames it is pvp server .. we don't advertise that killing passives is a rule that was when first strated out ..

A

Angel Ruiz

Oh i know. This was a couple of days ago. Lol

R

Rexy Rex

Some people just dont need to own servers....

H

Heaven Coffman

Learn to deal with it through pvp. Protect your shit. 98% of my tames were killed on passive last night but it was my fault for not locking them up. If your passive tames get killed it's your fault you're able to defend them if you really wanted too. Go look for a offline raid protection server if you can't handle a regular server. Also it's her server she makes her own rules, if you don't like it then don't stay. Simple everyone else just likes the drama so they add in their comments thinking it makes a difference. Trolls are everywhere and if admins handle it then they get shamed and called abusive but if they don't then they get called shitty and lazy lol. Fun times

H

Heaven Coffman

Only children bully someone over a video game

J

Jordan Eames

What a shit server and admin

S

Sher Michelle

The bitch who runs that server is retarded. Clearly.

J

Joshua Fisher

Play on official won't have to worry about the cheating admins. Most of these ded servers are just butt hurt players who wanna spawn in shit instead of putting in time

J

James Robbins

Yep it is that's why I made my own

B

Brandon Wofford

Glad my private server is private. Got about 15-20 people on it. I'm the only admin. No starter packs. Pvp but my base is neutral cause I don't pvp. All I do is breed its literally the only thing n the game I have fun with anymore. The guys and gals are pretty chill. Raid, rebuild, repeat. Not alot of moaning about admins cause i only use em for myself and I don't participate in anything but building event zones and hosting said events. I just sit back and watch the world burn from my admin base.

T

Timmy Strome

Anyone who calls themselves pedosrus deserves to be wiped

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom