Contact advertising [email protected]

About to embark on my first ever PC build with a lot of expensive parts. Any advice...

A

Adam Brett

About to embark on my first ever PC build with a lot of expensive parts.
Any advice or words of wisdom appreciated.
Who has the best YouTube tutorial on a full pc build?

Z

Zachary Pippin

Go to bitwit he has a full step by step tutorial

Z

Zachary Pippin

Also don't be nervous

A

Adam Brett

Bitwit. Thank you Zachary Pippin for both your comments

Z

Zachary Pippin

No problem

A

Adam Brett

I've already watched half the bitwit guys video.. This gonna be interesting lol

A

Adam Brett

Everything starting to get here today.. My hardrive won't be here til Saturday morning.. Here goes nothing

A

Adam Brett

Starting this afternoon!

A

Adam Brett

People that asked for pics.. I'll get some better ones, but here's 2 crappy ones

A

Adam Brett

A

Adam Brett

Probably the most nerve racking experience of my life.. It kept not cutting on during the build, giving me memory error/cpu error codes on the Motherboard (MSI Z270 M5), but I updated the bios and it fixed that, it was also intermittently not turning on throughout adding pieces to the build, but I believe that was the outdated bios also.. All in all a great learning experience

A

Adam Brett

Only current issue is the case fan in the rear won't cut on/cuts off after putting that side case panel on, connector was plugged in.. Maybe try a different fan plug, or use one directly on the motherboard

J

JJ Romero

Very nice. Motivates to get my build going. These paychecks take too long to show up though. Haha.

A

Adam Brett

A

Adam Brett

Was definitely worth it.. Going to buy a surge protector now actually for it lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom