Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch 2017 was a massive year for Nintendo and one of the best launch years in the company’s...

N

Niko Van Noord

2017 was a massive year for Nintendo and one of the best launch years in the company’s long history, but what about its follow up year? How can Nintendo properly follow the release of two of their biggest and best games of all time (Odyssey and Breath of the Wild) in 2018?

We are aware of Fire Emblem, Yoshi, and Kirby all being released in 2018 which are all great, and in a Wii U year that would be enough to satisfy us all, but after the massive launch year of 2017, I think we are all craving and expecting one massive title from Nintendo for Holiday 2018. Kirby is confirmed for Spring, Yoshi is likely to come earlier in the year, but what else?

Pikmin 4, Donkey Kong, and Bayonetta are all possibilities.. but what about that one MASSIVE title like Breath of the Wild or Mario Odyssey? Comment down below what you think that Holiday 2018 flagship title that is hyped all throughout the year and heavily at E3 will be.

Pokemon? Animal Crossing? Smash? Mario Odyssey 2 (lol)? Metroid? Discuss!

R

Rocco Bennett

1. Virtual console
2. Great indies.
3. Idk odyssey dlc?

A

Ashley Golden

Animal Crossing and maybe Pokémon

J

Joey Minatta

Virtual console looks like it being prepped already. As far as BIG titles, I see Metroid and hopefully either a DK game or Smash.

J

Jace Young

I could see Odyssey 2 happening, Odyssey has been very successful and since no DLC had been announced, there's a huge chance of it happening (not in 2018 obviously, but maybe in 2019).

R

Rocco Bennett

Lost sphere and project octo have me stoked

J

Jordan Forestier

Pokémon and Metroid will easyli replace Mario ans Zelda

M

Matt MacDonald

I think in 2018 we will get Yoshi, Kirby, Pikmin 4, Fire Emblem, at least 1 New IP and Metroid Prime 4

M

Matt MacDonald

Sounds like a good year to me

C

Cody Hylton

Maybe smash be at least announced in 2018

S

Steve Stvo Jay

I think they’re going to build Metroid Prime 4 as the big game for 2018. Smash Bros will definitely be announced but unfortunately not until 2019. I can see them making a Smash Bros 4 Deluxe or something to keep fans occupied until then though.

M

Maxim Hajek

When is the next Nintendo Direct

G

Gregory Brown

Pokémon, Animal Crossing, Smash port, Pikmin 4, Kirby, Yoshi, Fire Emblem. Wouldn't be surprised if we get something Donkey Even if it's a port.

R

Ryan Gillispie

I’ll take a Pokémon or Animal Crossing all day. Also I’d like a new story of Seasons even though it’s not s huge title.

S

Steven Kaminellis

Maybe a Mario Kart that's not just focused on the Mario franchise like do what Sega did with sonic all stars transformed

J

Jim Clarida

Pokemon is slated for "2018 or later", and that the paid online service is coming in 2018 as well. That service is likely going to open the door for playing more games online, like potentially Animal Crossing, Smash, and the new Pokemon. That's also likely going to allow these online services to come (Netflix, Youtube, etc), as well as the VC which Nintendo did say was coming with it.

K

Keith Whitney

Honestly, I think each year will have a better lineup than before.

J

Jack Churchyard

Smash bros

B

Brandon Baughn

SMASH

D

Dan Reid

Luigi's Mansion 3 and Mario Golf RPG. Make. Them. Happen.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom