Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One 2 things one my little bro got ark for his birthday and an error pops up saying...

T

Timmy Anderson

2 things one my little bro got ark for his birthday and an error pops up saying trueskyloss_05 any ideas and looking for a pve server maybe causal/light pvp, been playing single with fam a while.

C

Chris Lelouet

Join a player dedicated rather than an official. Official community is very toxic. Full off assholes that just want to ruin your day. By wiping all your shit. Private messages me I have a player dedicated u can join and we r all very friendly.

H

Hannah McLaughlin

Yeah join a strictly pve rented server. Dedicateds/xbox hosted corrupt regularly so he would lose all his stuff which is a shame. Search for rented server in ark list, they are under unofficial pc servers!

C

Chris Lelouet

That's why I have a great admin team working for me. So if there are any problems with corruption or a troll gets on we can easily fix the issue. It all depends on the host and admins.

C

Chris Lelouet

Also chargeing someone to play on a server is just outrageous fuck that. It's just a way for wildcard to make more fucking money.

H

Hannah McLaughlin

Well I'm loving my server..16 on last night no lag, low ping, a back up save and tons more memory so very unlikely to corrupt. You can put player lvls to 150 now that's before ascension and dinos can go up to 300 wild :D

C

Chris Lelouet

Awesome. I didn't mean any disrespect mate. I just don't agree with it. My server runs like a dream no Lagg. Had corruption once and had to wipe a map but we helped everyone rebuild and I walked taming up for a week. Lol.

C

Chris Lelouet

Wacked... Fuck u spell check. Lmao.

E

Eric Meyer

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom