Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch You all thinking about giving Oceanhorn a shot?

J

James McCord

You all thinking about giving Oceanhorn a shot?

A

Abigail Skelcher

Yes I think it looks great! If you haven't there is a long trailer on YouTube give you a good idea on game play

E

Edgar De Santiago

IT LOOKS COOL BUT I GOTTA FINISH OTHER SHIYT 1ST

S

Steve Beshy Behsmann

whens it drop?

J

James McCord

Later on today

S

Steve Beshy Behsmann

oh mint

J

Jair Kouwenhoven

I need to finish some stuff. Will be looking to but it in a few weeks. For now have a list of games that I need to finish first

J

James McCord

Lol I started on Horizon zero Dawn and final fantasy type O then my switch came in lol only use my ps4 has gotten is for my psVue subscription

J

Jamie-Hollywood Hull

Yeah i think i will get it

R

Ryan Dale

I got it on Steam and never got around to playing it (like 90% of my Steam games). I'll probably get it on Switch because it seems like the kind of game I'd rather play on a handheld.

R

RevKev Qlotsche

It's a good enough game that I may buy it again. I already beat it on iOS years ago. But it looks a lot better on Switch, and I'm sure the controls would be WAYYYY better, with actual buttons. (Controls were pretty crap on iOS in some areas, largely due to the virtual controls)

B

Brandon Humphrys

Before you all buy it for the Switch see how you like it with phones and tablets. Its free on phones and tablets so that woukd be a good idea if your not sure.

O

Olle Zander Frank

I played it on the xbox, its a good game, a bit simple but still good

R

Rufus Bates

Yeah definitely

K

Kevin A Kurz

Yes I'm getting been waiting to fully play it till botw doc drops

D

Daniel Rasmussen

Yes

J

Jay Ybarra

Might skip this version, but it's not a bad game. Way too many games I'm trying to juggle right now.

D

Dave Moffett

I did not on the ps4.A lot of fun

E

Elatia Langford

I got it on iPhone, Android (didn't pay for the full version), Steam and Xbox One already... and it hasn't held my interest for a whole playthrough yet.

*Maybe* the hybrid form factor of the Switch will push me to get it yet once more?

C

Cousineau Wolfmanduff

Thats a hard yes, gotta wait till payday/ when my left con returns from NOA

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom