Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Yooo!! Dudes! I just saw " Eurogamer " post . The Nintendo Switch PRO! Its onnthe...

S

Sarah Conor

Yooo!! Dudes!
I just saw " Eurogamer " post . The Nintendo Switch PRO! Its onnthe way and will be Powered with the " nVidia TEGRA X2 " !! Damn! Its very close to the Xbox One and PS4 :v. Wooow!!

ד

דניאל אשכנזי

Source?

R

Ryan Morrison

Are you sure it wasn't a report on Digital Foundry speculating the Switch Pro?

R

Ronnie Barrese

If only

R

Rory Pfeifer

I am highly skeptical that an X2 would do anything for the Switch, unless it has a dramatically lower TDP. The issue is battery life, not power, for the switch. The X1 cpu is not even running at half it's full power, so I don't see how they would be able to get any more performance out of an X2 if they aren't even running the current chip at anywhere near max load.

M

Maziar Vahdat Behrouti

Too early april fool

R

Ryan Tucker

Fake

C

Carl Miguel

Why fix something not broken?

J

Jeremy Ryan Guise

Digital Foundry.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

E

Edwin Jardeleza Jr.

Its what news journalist/sites think nintendo will use. Nintendo will probably use a modified/custom tegra x2 or whatever that is cheap when they start making a "switch pro".

C

Chris Addams

You're fake news

E

Edwin Jardeleza Jr.

C

Christoffer Aasted

Pray for optimization on the first one. It's the only way to have continuity. We won't get more demanding games ANYWAY. Or at least- that would be very immoral and illoyal to the first buyers IMHO. Stop hyping the Nintendo Switch XL or it WILL happen and y'all have to buy new devices so soon after wtf. TV/LCD+joycons looks ridicolous anyways.

S

Scott Brown

They would need to rework the power source and all that too. I’d love to see this happen but idk if Nintendo is gonna actually do it

N

Niels Bosch

Stupidest thing I ever heard

M

Marta Błaszczyk

Pathetic, I won't buy another console. I almost couldn't afford the first switch edition

S

Sylvain Roland

fake

M

Mike Lynch

Yea because there’s no way a future one could be more powerful without being a different generation and new set of games.
Xbox One X is vapor ware.

B

Bruce Haxton

If Nintendo was to do this now it would probably hurt sales as how many people would buy one knowing they would have to buy a new one every year

J

James Acosta

Time will tell

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom