Yikes this Mercy nerf

J

Jieyang Low

M

Michelangelo Ojeda

Grace Kimber Karina Salamanca holy shit

C

Corey Chaves

So can you still pull off a slow rez, then pop Ult and get a fast one?

A

Alexia Necalli Gardios

I just don't understand why lol

C

Christopher Thompson

None of this is confirmed to go for the live version. They are looking for Feedback from the community. Go to the PTR Feedback forums for Overwatch and voice your opinions on the changes.

K

Kevin P Huffmaster

I definitely don’t think this will delete her, solely because of her strong heals and AoE ult heals, but she definitely won’t be a must pick, she won’t be able to make any clutches, and her rez will not be as iconic as it use to be. It’s now almost a cheap passive that’s nice to have every now and then when it actually works. But I have a pretty good feeling that this won’t go through or that they’ll later give her a buff. It honestly just doesn’t make sense for her to have no rez ability during ult and have to go through a cast time during ult.

N

Neville Solomon

That bitch is gonna get dropped as soon as she tries that rez.

M

Michael Baker

Next month they're gonna remove her res or make it 5 seconds

M

Manoj R

after this she will have self healing ability disabled

R

Ryan Reynolds

It’s more good than bad. She’s still the best solo healer in the game, her ultimate is just weaker and probably more in line with how it should be. Her ultimate before this was insanely overpowered, I’m happy with the time reduction, however I do think that the res cast time shouldn’t be a thing during the ultimate, so I wish they’d fix that.

S

Steve Lawrence

r.i.p mercy

E

Ericka Mcvane

F

T

Takuma Oblena

Veryniec

R

Rosie Romine

f

L

Lauren Gray

Rip Mercy 2016-2017 gone but not forgotten

I

Ivo Nati Dash

Holy shit, they must fucking kidding with these Mercy nerfs. She went down from a team resurrect to a channeled single player resurrect pretty quickly. :-/

K

Kyle Wilmath

Now she's has yo fucking throw up Naruto gang signs and shit just to rez?

S

Sha Ou

R

Roy Watley

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

B

Brent Hazelton

GG Blizzard... gg...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom