Contact advertising [email protected]

Yall......... Im stuck asf......... What do i do? Who got ps4?? only been playing...

G

Glen Kroeger III

Yall......... Im stuck asf......... What do i do? Who got ps4?? only been playing december of last year btw

A

Adriana Paola Aguilar

Find a good team and climb out. I got to plat the end of last season. I was silver for a while.

T

Torrance Descovich

getting out of silver in solo queue is simply not do-able

Z

Zacc Martin

I can relate but on pc - can't climb past 1750. Solo queue as dva, toxic/no team work games are probably 3:1 vs. quality games.

B

Ben Ginsburg

At silver on console, reaper is an easy carry. Tanks cant turn around fast enough to get you, then your ult goes up quickly for the squishies.

K

Kevin Caruncho

Try mastering 2 heroes of each role like 2 DPS (maybe u don't need to considering the amount of DPS ppl) 2 defense (maybe u need to just in case) 2 TANKS I reccommend roadhog for lower tiers) 2 supports (maybe like Lucio or zen) anyways this is what I did to get out of bronze hell

A

Alyssa Stoker

no excusesss! i’ve only had my game for 2? months and i was high gold

G

Gareth Edwards

Get a pc

J

Jaidaliz Cancel

same tho but im gold

R

Roni Bredbacka

Watching coaching videos helped me a ton.

D

Darius Tywon Warner

Ive been throwing games of comp and I had low platinum for some reason when I started

R

Riley Talbot

What's silver like? I've never been lower than gold

G

Glen Kroeger III

Everybody dumb as hell

A

Andrew Davenport

Watch people like Overwatch Dojo and iostux, you’ll see the gameplay and notice similar mistakes

E

Elijah Britton

I know people who like to start the season hella low and just climb ( they aren't gm's ). sym works super easily for them to get through those elo's. Just ignore the cancer and carry your team.

J

Joey Green

How are people stuck in silver and bronze. I dont get it. You either have to be legit supid to not being able to climb

D

Dave St. Jean

Buy a PC

L

Larry Derosiers Jr

Turn off aim assist

C

Collette Clementz

I'm still doing some placements but i usually end up in gold, i'd be happy to play with you! Supermans_Colt

D

Dylan Varley

I'm on ps4, and I'm stuck in high silver like yourself. If you wanna team up I'm down

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom