Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch www.youtube.com/c/weplayswitch/live ^ Join that link I will chat with anyone in there....

• Thread starter Justin Anderson
  • Start date
J

Justin Anderson

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

^
Join that link I will chat with anyone in there. Thank you : )

witch Pitch Live #06 will be live in 5 mins from now. We will be talking about Monster Hunter Double Cross/Dragon Quest 10/11 and tons more!

We also will be revealing the Giveaway Winners Live if you didnt get a chance to enter all you have to do is Subscribe to our Youtube Channel, Like our Facebook Page, and Comment #Case4life. Thanks very much for entering Seeya in the Chat!

W

We Play Switch

5 mins : )

O

Oliver Babida

R they gonna release US version? :(

W

We Play Switch

maybe ....or maybe not. im going to shoot for YES!

O

Oliver Babida

-__-

C

Carlos Silva

CHAT with us here and on the youtube channel!

M

Mike Wood Jr.

I'm gonna buy it even if it's not in English. I have to have it....

W

We Play Switch

Tech issues. Give us a few mins we will be back on

N

Nikki Minich

What is the giveaway for I can't enter?

C

Cameron Yates

Of course there's gonna be a us release

C

Cameron Yates

Yooooo

W

We Play Switch

Starting now

J

Jaime Bland

Yay

J

Jaime Bland

I'd buy the Japanese version as long as there is English text.

C

Carlos Silva

Coming in loud and clear for everyone?

N

Nikki Minich

I can't hear anything

C

Carlos Silva

We are LIVE!

T

Tiago Ferreira

Monster hunter never failed before. It won't fail. Sorry to say but if you've never tried it either you legitimately never tried it or you did and u couldn't get past the boring fetch this and that grindfest that is the beginning of every monster hunter game. After you get past that initial boring barrier, you start actually understanding what every monster hunter game has to offer and boy are you in for a treat. You can sponge more than 1k hours out of a mh game and still have a lot more to do. It's one of those games you're never done playing it. There's always stuff to do. Even after hunting all the possible hundreds of monsters and their variations you can still create your own objectives like craft and upgrade armors you don't have or even play with a different weapon you never thought you would like to play. Monster hunter is a masterpiece.

T

Tiago Ferreira

Cross comes from the crossing of all regions from every monster hunter game. The first cross game has all the villages and bring a lot of nostalgia to old school hunters. Double cross is an upgrade from the cross game, you have more deviant monsters and more things to do.

R

Reberts Bañuelos Gallo

✌

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom