Wrecked it

T

Thomas Swan

J

Jhye Birrell

Love seeing other Reinhardt players doing well

T

Tristan Curtis Young

Tip: if you are going to just swing at bastion, charge him instead. You wouldn’t have died there

T

Teigan Lissel

Jesus Christ that’s an mvp healer tho. Watch your health throughout

C

Cheri Anne

My favorite part is how you swung at an entire team with 20 health and didn’t die

C

Connor Kirby

That bastion might have the worst aim I've ever seen

S

Shane Hebert

That healer carried you through that tbh lol

G

Greg Ellul Jr.

Should’ve used your fire strike and bastion would’ve died

L

Lorenzo Bartolini

Making a good match and posting it does not make you stronger, if you are in gold there is a reason

S

Sierra Kalbaugh

I personally cant give you any tips on rein because i am terrible at him but if youre looking to get outta gold then i suggest watching top players on twitch and youtube and take notes there. Ive been learning about positioning and what not on pharah and other shit. Worth a look into

S

Seoura Mali

You will not get out of gold. Not when you are swinging at a turret Bastion right next you instead of charging at him.

J

Jo Bear

You're doing too much as a Reinhardt your job isn't to do so much. The more you do the less you're protecting your team rely on your team more and when you see your moment set em up with an earth shatter and let em knock it down. But if you really want to get out of gold learn another tank and at least two heroes from each category that way you increase your flexibility if youre not able to be flexible you'll never get out of the lower brackets

R

Rob Woolley

The only time you will ever survive with that little health while being that out of position is in gold lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom