Contact advertising [email protected]

Won 8 out of 10 placement matches got bronze I am really getting sick of it any tips...

B

Brandon Knerr

Won 8 out of 10 placement matches got bronze I am really getting sick of it any tips guys other then playing hog?

T

Tedy Florián Ion

Its about how you play.. probablly you got carried :(

L

Lynn Thant

you actually have to climb in the season
the placement matches will place you where you ended up in last season

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Played on my friend account. He ended last season at around 700 and I placed around 1600. It's all performance based honestly.
Besides, if you were gold last season, making it out of bronze should be ezpz

S

Shane Quinn

Communicate, find a good player or use qp to practice

K

Kameron Anderson

Bronze is full of brain dead players. I was Plat, placed bronze, and got to high gold in a day. If you can't climb out of bronze, you deserve to be in bronze

S

Shivam Pathania

what is your level ? :)

T

Travis Doyle

Take your time in bronze to play EVERY hero and when your gold+ you have more then a few like half the players in higher ranks

R

Rohan Thorat

i ranked out of bronze by playing junk when he was nt even buffed

D

Danny Magallon

PLACEMENT MATCHES DONT MATTER AS MUCH AS YOUR PERFORMANCE FROM LEVEL 1-25

J

Julia Berntsson

After watching a bunch of streamers and videos, I have climbed from 1300 to 2000 just by that. Just practice positioning and stuff

G

Georgi Istaliyanov

i lost 8/10 and got 3400 SR its not about winning its about how well you play and vs who. If you won against bronzies you will be placed in bronze.

J

Jamos Attens

pay to get boosted, then realise you are not that good and go back to bronze.

R

Ryan Hampton

You need to find the right hero for you, just flex in Bronze. But play every hero until you find the right one for your play style. I was stuck in silver for 4 seasons. Started playing Lucio and now I'm in Plat.

D

Daniel Graham

W/L in placement means barely anything

E

Edwin Figueroa

Don't

P

Patricio Ivan Atr

For Road just get good, practice a lot and you will get out your rank easy

K

Kirby Brown

Easiest hero to climb with is Tracer

R

Renzo Dekimpe

Learn to play more than one hero preferably at least one per class. Learn to be effective with them and learn counters against your biggests struggles (the heroes your having a hard tile against) also try and find yourself a good team of friends that can work as one unit. Teamwork makes the dreamwork

T

Tranquility-Jade Smith

Learn to flex

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom