Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch With Payday 2 out, it's definitely a great port for the Switch as it's very fun...

S

Sasha Martin

With Payday 2 out, it's definitely a great port for the Switch as it's very fun however it can turn into the most toxic game on the Switch and as a person who left Xbox and went back to Nintendo, I can say Payday 2 is extremely toxic on the XB1 and I've seen the toxicity on the PC. I was infamy IV and I always teamed with other infamy who would pick on very low levels to the point of bullying them. That was one reason why I left Xbox. From what I've seen, there really hasn't been a game on Nintendo that has a toxic community, if there is one, it's not highly known but I will say this, leaving games like GTA V and Battlefield 1 has been worth it so far because of you people. Thank you all for being so friendly and for everyone here, let's keep it that way. :)

J

Jay Kusanagi

You must have not played Splatoon 2..

S

Steven Todd Sullivan

I've seen R6 Siege players TK people for the "wrong" loadout. Dude. Game. Seriously.

K

Kyle Esposito

That's why I typically avoid online games. I just want to play games and have fun when I can. I'm not that competitive when it comes to video games, lol.

Н

Николовски Бојан

Except there is no voice chat so there cant be anything toxic.

J

Jermaul W

Battlefield? I never had a problem. Always good matches and game play on ps4.

And idk about payday, but how can they bully you if there is no mic?

G

Glen Houde

It's gonna get even better when switch catches up to pc updates. OK just changed One Down this morning

M

Matti Moilanen

Lots of toxic people everywhere you go. In videogames and on websites/social media etc. But yeah. It is what it is. Some people are always going to be rude, inconsiderate. Assholes, bullies. Just ignore/mute/tell them to shut up (to be quiet).

E

Erick Moralez

How would this be toxic. Is a co-op game you have to work as a team

T

Tom Daly

In general I find the Nintendo community really friendly, as most of us (there are always exceptions) are here for fun and the good games and not n00b killing etc...

C

Cory Steppe

You most never heard of Splatoon

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom