Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One With all these people ordering 50 to 100 Slots I am wondering if people do realize...

K

Khal Möhle

With all these people ordering 50 to 100 Slots I am wondering if people do realize said slots are not limiting player count in general, but the amount of players who can be online at the same time...

P

Philly Kavanagh

yeah obviously... this was a pointless post hahaha

K

Keiran Clark

No shit Sherlock

D

David Bell

i believe alot odf people are over looking that fact as well... even though they wont admit it

A

Austin Ross

People are overlooking it yes. The thing is oh well.

P

Philly Kavanagh

How is it even possible to overlook something like this? obviously if the server is full and someone leaves another can join... just like any other server...nobody is overlooking shit lmao

M

Mohawk-mikey Winstanley

Alot of people dont seem to realize that to rent a server you have to pay either monthy bi monthy or tri monthy aswell and if someone orders the full 100 players for 90 days for 250 they are retarded because after 180 days they could have bought a brand new onex and used their old console to run the server

M

Mohawk-mikey Winstanley

Renting a server for more than 90 days just is NOT worth it any way you look at it and anyone who says it is, is a complete moron who probably gets scammed once a month

L

Lewis Hutcheon

I never thought about that, good thinking considering official servers are only full up to 70 when a raid is happening the max you will need for a dedi is 50. But let's be real a dedi will never ever reach 50

K

Kyle Campos

If people don't realize that they're slow and shouldn't run a server lol

D

Dusty Crow

I'd personally get the 50 if I could afford it on grounds of at peak our server hits into the mid 30's and has gone up to 50

A

Avery Andronyk

Everyone knows dude. If anyone didnt know that theyre a noob or just slow

A

Avery Andronyk

And just so yall know while were on the subject cause this is less obvious, if you want a cluster you have to pay for a separate map. In a couple months ill have a cluster going of ragnarok scorched earth and abboration

W

Wyatt Strauser

Its a waste of money to begin with....

M

Mike S. Gessner

Well it's a good thing none of your opinions matter to the people hosting servers. Get fucked.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom