Contact advertising [email protected]

Will. An i3 6100 out perform my fx 8320?

J

James Wakeland

Will. An i3 6100 out perform my fx 8320?

M

Mikaeel Akhtar

urmm... I THINK so. Even if it doesnt, it has a much better upgrade pathway

C

Colin Ritzenthaler

G4560 is better for the value

A

Anttu Konstenius

Preferrably G4560 than the i3. But G4560/i3 will mostly win in gaming but not in anything elsw

B

Ben Stocks-Mason

In a few ways yes. Single core performance it will beat it, in multitasking it won't.

There's still bottlenecking issues where the 8320 wouldn't but you won't get tearing or the standard FX series fillers while gaming

B

Ben Stocks-Mason

There are pros and cons to it but I would go for the i3 due to the socket and later upgradability

J

James Wakeland

Ok yeah i just want this cuz its cheap and i want to use my strix z270e motherboard i have. So its temperary. Till my friend buys my cpu anf ram and motherboard. Then ill get a 7600k or 7700k

C

Colin Ritzenthaler

That's why i recommend the G4560 you'll save a little bit of money for pretty much the same performance and it's the same upgrade path.

B

Ben Stocks-Mason

^ i agree with that

B

Ben Stocks-Mason

and i was on a G3420 for a while, as i waiting on an i5 or i7 at a good price, im on the 1150 socket and i refuse to pay £230 for a 4 year old K cpu when the new ones are cheaper....

A

Anttu Konstenius

I would suggest not to buy i3 (or G4560) but wait and save to a rwal upgrade like Ryzen not to waste ur money on a sidegrade

J

James Wakeland

Im not going with ryzen i already have everything but cpu and ram for intel. And ill make my money back cuz i can just sell it. Ill probably only use the i3 for like a month.

A

Anttu Konstenius

Why would someone buy mobo first then the cpu? Thats just dumb

D

Dimitris Marios Kalyvas

yeah

R

Rock Lee

Ya

J

James Owens-Case

Yes, but you should get the G4560 instead

B

Bayram Taha Hatipoğlu

Yeah

P

Philip Glickman

Maybe when the i3 came out yes, but now that multithreading is becoming more commonly used I think the 8320 will be on par if not faster

R

Rock Lee

He should get g4560

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom