Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Why would anyone join an unofficial server with 50x everything bet thats really boring lol

B

Ben Hadlow

Why would anyone join an unofficial server with 50x everything bet thats really boring lol

M

Mike Hill

I would find it boring

L

Luciano Sesti

Same

M

Marcus Mårtensson

Me too...but some people like to get everything fast an have no patience. Its their choice. As long as I get to play my lowboost servers.

L

Luciano Sesti

I'd join something that's very similar to Official, except taming (2x maybe) and breeding, because I don't have time to breed dinos

J

Jorge Polanco

Lol I would join it and do nothing but raid

J

Jeremiah Wrest

We have unofficial servers that are just like the official servers. 2x on weekends and special events.

J

Josh Johnson

I Joined one that hade 100/100 people, was only there couple nights and I’m used to playing on a lot less boosted with a tribe, i enjoyed trolling and it was instant tame, built 1x1 and made shit loads of grenades and hade a fun couple of days

T

Tony Burb

Our server is very small boosts. Nothing above 5 (including taming) players can advance to the stage to have a say in adjusted stats. Come check it out. Marcus Mårtensson is one of our members

T

Tony Burb

❎I have a pc hosted server for PS4❎

1 of a kind

Roman-ish theme

low boost (nothing above 5)

High lvl dinos.

PRIM+

Rag map

Soon to cluster

Currency

Regions

PvP (but everyone's friendly)

Bounty system

Contests

And much more. Click the link to learn more about the Spartacus server. This is a 1 of a kind server. Most don't stay (its too hard) low population but the server won't be going anywhere and members will grow

Any questions msg the page. I'm not admin, only advertising

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Mitchell Schunemann

You wouldn't find it boring. You build up fast. Breed everything and fight fast. Then if you lose everything it doesn't take 2 months to build up.

N

Nicholas Michael Young

Because screw working for weeks to loose it all to a tribe with months of work that you can't defend against I play a game to play not work like a job

M

Marcus Mårtensson

Yeah. Spartacus is sweet

J

Jorge Polanco

Here come all the ass servers with like 3 people lmao

M

Marcus Mårtensson

Yep. So please stay away from em. We are full on asses.

M

Mike Hill

Exactly. To each their own. My boosts are 4x harvest and taming and 3x xp. And raising is boosted cause no one should have to spend a week raising a pixel lol

D

Daniel Gral

I joined one to 100x everything server, I was bored after half an hour lol

C

Corey Joe Harvey

Mines 50x everything. Instant taming. Always has 15+ people on. About to upgrade more player slots. Plus defense against assholes. I'd say 90% of everyone from the first week is still on it. To each their own. Some of us have full time jobs and don't have time to wait hours or days to raise a fake dinosaur. We wanna experience everything the game has to offer. Shit I've had people jump on and within a few hours have a base that would take months on official to build.

T

Tony Burb

That doesn't sound too fun to me tho. If you can have a full base set up what's the point in trying to be alpha when anyone can do that on day 1

M

Matt Horn

Just as boring as raising animals for hours end or to be raided its doesnt seem that big of a waste of time. Fuck official lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom