Contact advertising [email protected]

Why Moira players always boast how they got gold elims. Chill you threw ur orb into 6...

P

Preston Thomas

Why Moira players always boast how they got gold elims. Chill you threw ur orb into 6 people and ur team killed everyone.

I

Igor Posejdon

Every no-brainless player know Medals dont matter

V

Vynyl Shiro

B-but muh carries. D:

S

Sam Wilkinson

Well that's just it, as long as you inflict damage on someone you will get an elim for it if they die, so with regards to moira it's very inaccurate

A

Antonio Saez

well it gets serious if you have gold damage tho :p

T

Tohosa Twofeathers

you know the other side of that token, most of those elims would not have gone to anyone without the combined effort. How about less hate and jealousy individually and more praise for the team as a whole....both for Moira braggarts and haters.....

J

Jessika Lynne Hudson

Mate when I throw an orb it’s killed at least 3.

R

Robert Reinhardt

When I throw orbs nothing happens.

L

LaRon Pounds

If I’m playing her and I get more than a tracer or reaper and it has happened on top of my A1 healing your damn right I’m gunna say something! Step it up fuck boys take notes

P

Preston Thomas

People don't realize when you heal yourself with your right click it counts to your healing. 5 gOLdS!!!1!!1 dpS whaT are u Doing!!!

N

Nyssa Gilson

I use her orbs right in the beginning and to help a teammate struggling with the enemy. I kill with her abilities because I guess I’m a great Moira. And I actually kill my targets myself, not a help eliminate bullshit.

T

Tohosa Twofeathers

Keep in mind it takes less than 2 seconds to kill squishies with damage or plus right click. Moira’s are constantly protecting the backline too. Something “big membered” dps would never know or realize

R

Robert Adrian Trujillo

J

Jonathan Howard

#ballislyfe

A

Anna Wang

True, but I often see her with gold damage

G

Garet Parry

But you never hear about Moira getting 17k healing. Probably because you don't play comp with me

S

Stephanie Rosado

Kill medals don't matter... But damage medals? Somethings off

H

Hilma Rossi

A LOT of people who play moira need to get their shit togheter and actually heal, not go dps and brag about medals at the end of the game

D

Dion Donte Martez Randolph

And nigga that’s okay just kuz you couldn’t dodge doesn’t mean you can bash it. Git gudddd amateur

J

Joja Horastie

Gold elims as moira gg

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom