Contact advertising [email protected]

why even have placement matches if they dont matter at all? Reason being #1.) doesnt...

R

Robby LEachman

why even have placement matches if they dont matter at all? Reason being #1.) doesnt matter if you win or lose #2.) you basically get the same SR you had the previous season. Case in point - on my account i split 5/5 and ended up 2700 like last season. I played on my sons account which was 1500sr last season - won 8/2 had gold medals every game, basically solo carried vs scrubs, finished 1702 sr.

J

Joaquin Legarreta

I just won a bet to a friend that even if he lost 8/10 placement matches he would still be platinum based on this. Guess who is opening 50 lootboxes this christmass.

T

Trent Edwards

Yes you realize you're only gonna go up or down about 300sr depending on how good you do

T

Trent Edwards

That's so obvious lmfao

C

Chris Johnson

Yeah i think SR should reset after season or they should get rid of the 10 placement match system. Either way, placements are pretty much useless

M

Madeline Garcia

Lmao I placed plat in placements 2 seasons ago and got to GM, just got back into the game and lost 8 matches and got 2 points below plat

R

Ray Ben

Depends on your personal performance, not how many games you win or lose

A

Ashley Demyan

D.Va/Mercy Main in plat on ps4. Played random heroes and usually had little impact on the game for every placement this season, placed plat again lul.

L

Lauren Hutter

Am I the only one who also notices that he’s illegally (according to the game rules) boosting his son?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom