Contact advertising [email protected]

Why does everyone say mercy is Easy? Honestly, the dumbest complaint about mercy is...

A

Alli Marie Bott

Why does everyone say mercy is Easy? Honestly, the dumbest complaint about mercy is that she is easy to play. Not everyone has the same skill level as a top 500 widow main. OW needs an easy character for people to learn the game with. Not everyone comes to ow with 800+ hours on a fps. For some, like me, overwatch is their first fps. Easy characters allows for someone tobget into they game right away and learn by experience instead of researching the game for 45 hours before deciding to become a toxic hanzo main. We need some easy characters...

J

John Huk

You can climb with her, with no game sense, or mechanical aim.

J

John Huk

Also, you start off asking why people say she's easy, then move on to say, that she's easy. So ???

P

Petar Mitic

Get carried every game by tanks and pharah,nothing hard about that.

C

Cody Rock

You need game sense, just no aim.

C

Chris Johnson

I’m convinced this group is just for complaining about shit that doesn’t even matter

A

Amanda Soto

I think she and her players get way to much flack. Yea she doesn't require aim but neither do quite a few other characters in the game (Winston, Symmetra, etc) I personally suck at Mercy. Cant figure out her flying shit and i never know when to switch Damage to Healing so I appreciate a good Mercy.

K

Kim Hughes

If you can climb with her with no game sense but that'll only get you so far.. or surely all the top teir guys would be mercy mains?

S

Sam Rae

I don't care if she's easy, she's just really heckin fun to play.

Z

Zac Murphy

You need game sense and knowledge just not aim

C

Cody Burdick

Because she's easy?

D

David Goulet

Shes easy and her skill barelly translate to any other heroes.

L

Luke Garside

She is the easiest but only because her output is heavily relied on by the team. She does in fact require skill despite what people say though.

S

Stephanie Rosado

Wut? First you ask why she people say she is easy then say noobs need an easy character? Are you hot or cold woman?

M

Mandy McDonald

It’s not as simple as she’s easy, it’s ease of play vs impact.
She’s a rather easy hero to play, at the very least is the easiest to learn her kit but that’s also pairs with the fact that she is the most powerful healer(currently). So it’s very easy for a player who had very little game sense to be impactful with her vs other support hero’s; Moira/Ana/zen/lucio.

K

Kyle Jugo

Junkrat. Aim and shoot in the general direction. Learn maps.

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

You just called her easy though lol

S

Shina Williams

How bout we don't complain about our friggin healers because y'all ask for healing every time. Easy or hard appreciate them, damn.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom