Contact advertising [email protected]

Why does everyone hate the changes to Mercy? Playing her feels nuch more rewarding now...

S

Shinji Heilemann

Why does everyone hate the changes to Mercy? Playing her feels nuch more rewarding now and her ult actually feels like an ult now.

J

Johan Botha

For starters, her hitbox is the size of a pea

L

Lachlan Bundy

I still think she's a boring piece of shit tbh

J

Jo Peace

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Blizzard has a hard job of catering to the professionals, and higher elo players. But they also have to cater to casuals, and noobs.

If you aren't mid diamond / low master's. Changes to characters aren't usually going to alter how you climb. Because if you aren't a higher rank, chances are, you're bad at the game, or a beginner. The good players are still able to use people who are nerfed or changed.

B

Bryan Vazquez

I just hate the fact that the team that does not have a Mercy is at an inherently big disadvantage. Res should not be in this game tbh.

B

Bima Surya Permana

because Lucio more fun.

A

Alexander Hart

because people are mad that their no-skill hide-n-seek hero for basic thots now requires skill and now it's harder for them to break end-game matchmaking with their incompetency

A

Alexander Hart

Another Amazing Post By Shinji Heilemann

S

Saif Saqqa

No im still refuse it
I mean she doesn't need that change
But im still good with her maybe

D

Daniel Karlsson

Played a bit Mercy and a bit Ana. And yeah. Up until now Ana has been pretty much useless. Almost never seen Zen, Lucio, Ana :/

C

Colin McNally

Rez is a stupid ability that never should have been in the game.

She was the most played hero before the rework, she was the most played hero after rework, and she will be when blizzard stops pussyfooting around rez. Mercy caters to the lowest level of players.

M

Miia Hatunen

Her rez is not the problem. It's that she's the only one that can. If anyone more could do it, mercy wouldn't be first-healer.

C

Colin McNally

No, rez is the problem. It should not exist.

L

Luna Bellinski

Because she's now the sort of hero who actually requires you to put time in to be able to play her rather that someone you can just pick up and be reasonably ok at instantly and people don't like the fact they now have to put the time in with her

S

Sammy Bourgeois

I just adapted to the nerf and tried my hardest to improve. The nerf feels plenty fair and I can honestly track my improvements even more accurately as her now. Day 1 of the game I played her, and I was bad so I got like 3400 healing in most games. I also got like 15+ rezs. Which is spurious. 3400 indicates that day 1 Sammy was not actually a good healer. Now that I get 13k+ healing in games and 15+ rezs, it indicates that the nerf works. A more experienced and tangibly improved player gets similar rez numbers to her day 1 counterpart. The old rez method inflated rez counts beyond what skill they have, the new rez counts are easier to track player progression and communication skills.

Nerfs are gonna happen. And you will become a better player when you overcome them.

Tldr I agree strongly.

A

Angelo Ignacio

If one is still whining about the Mercy changes, that explains why that person is in bronze. She's still OP, no matter what, a rez will be very strong, even if it has a delay now. She's still the best healer in the game, peepz are just mad coz they can't play hide-and-rez anymore.

M

Miguel Angel Opazo Arancibia

The shit about losing your cooldown if you look away while res, it's the most awful thing I have ever seen

R

Ruben Brito

Shit, she's always been shit, even worse now

S

Sheri Galvin

I actually love the changes, including the rez delay and cast time. It really forces every mercy to think before they rez unless they are in valkyrie. She isn't shit, it's just the way people utilise her because some forget about the changes and think they can dive in and rez the genji that over extended into a 1v4 and died.

L

Lex Evestar

The only thing I don't like is the cast time, simply because I don't think it should be a sacrificial cast. You still need your healer. So I find in a payload situation where we're literally only going to win if we stay on the payload, 2v5, you know you're doing to be murdered when you res but you know you have to res someone to keep it going, usually if there's a Roadhog or Rein or something as the rest of the team is crawling back. I didn't mind the 30 second cooldown, and I personally didn't think it was OP because of the 30 second cool down. But I like the changes to her actual character. Just ugh at the cast time because of it becoming a sacrifice.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom