Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Whoever thinks Ark's launch was bad needs to do some gaming research.

O

Owen Swift

*applaus* when you were being born, a woman walked by and said "there's a cunt coming out of that cunts, cunt"

M

Matthew Della Bella

Lol

M

Matthew Della Bella

Not Aussie if your not a cunt cunt

I

Isaiah Appo Martin

The hate is reallll lol. I guess that's what happens when you post stupid shit on the internet

M

Matthew Della Bella

Lol no hate all about the love

J

Javan Aaron-Lewis

In terms of users and ability to play it was horrendous

J

Jesse Clayton

Its not a bad thing but a look over and there are still bags everywhere flotting rocks and trees other bits and bobs

C

Callum Street

Ragnarok is not an official map nor is it part of the story it was released by a modder who one a compation and was just a bounse free map pack, the next official dlc was announced on launch!

M

Michael Meide

Poop

J

James Burns Golding

That's not really the point though is it, the fact is there was at least a 2 year early access across three platforms and then a delayed release, it's not unreasonable to expect to be able to play a complete game on launch

R

Rick Hilton

Lmao it wasn't that it was bad, it was a fail....they couldn't deliver what they promised on time. I haven't even populated my dedi because I lost all the stem prior to its release due to all the push backs.

J

Justin Frazier

I think the release was pretty good and I've been playing since day one...it was a painful experience to make it this far lol

T

Timothy Lockwood

ET is all I gotta say

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom