Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Who here remembers super monkey ball?? I do and i dont know about yall but i would...

R

Russ Messer

Who here remembers super monkey ball?? I do and i dont know about yall but i would LOVE to have a monkey ball switch edition. Monkey ball was such a fun game to play alone or with friends, how many of yall would agree that monkey ball would be perfect for the switch? And how many of yall want to see this happen?? Also who was your go-to character?? Mine was baby he was so much fun!!!

G

Glenn Sparks

Agree it would be a good fit for the system. This was a very addicting game.

J

Joe McGowen

I played it on the Gameboy Advanced.

M

Moises Morales

I had it for the N-Gage

F

Fabián Caballero

I played it on GC and had so much fun. But then thw I didnt liked so much the wii version. It indeed can fit really well on a switch, lets way if the make it happen, and maybe some samba de amigo

J

Jason Foster

Gyro controls would be legit. Although most people hate that kind of stuff, it seems.

E

Erick Cruzado

I would like to play this using motion controls!

T

Thomas Boye

I have 3 of them on the GameCube, fun games would like to see more of them as long they don't turn out bad like the Wii one did

A

Adam Haigh

Really enjoyed playing 1 & 2 and the great mini games, the music was nice too

S

Steven Goodnight

Good be honest, I've never understood the appeal of this franchise. It's a great fit for a cell phone, and Switch has the sensors to pull it off... but ehh idk. That said, I got a fun fact: it was originally being developed for the Dreamcast

C

Chris W Hughes

I love the SMB games and would love to see one on the NS!

J

Jim Clarida

Kind of off topic from this, but you're at Scott? Holy cow you're VERY close to me!! As far as the answer, yeah, it was one of the early games Sega released on GameCube after they left the hardware market. I never played it, but I remember it.

C

Chris W Hughes

The girl monkey right beside Ai Ai forgot her name

M

Max Spielberg

I have it on vita it's awesome

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom