Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Who else is trying to be diligent and refrain from D2 spoilers? What's everyone...

J

Jeremy Scheffler

Who else is trying to be diligent and refrain from D2 spoilers? What's everyone playing while they impatiently wait for D2 to release on PC?

F

Forest Meadows

My friend is but that is going to be hard

J

Jeff Suttle II

I picked up the division this weekend for $20 on a steam sale to keep my occupied for a bit.

J

Jeremy Scheffler

Mines been Rocket League and Overwatch but Im finding the closer we get to release the more I'm hating these games lol.

T

Todd Fleming

Me for sure.. been avoiding streams and spoiler articles. I've been playing rainbow six siege, fortnite BR, and snoozing my way through PUBG rounds

J

Jeremy Scheffler

Is PUBG any good? I've watched live streams and I feel like it's COD: Camper Warfare. Lol

J

Jeremy Scheffler

Then again, it might be right up my alley. I was the guy who brought the s'mores in COD matches. Lol

J

James Silkstone

Warframe for me and mass effect saga

H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

Destiny 2

A

Adam Rosengarten

I havent looked up any info on story line or quests but i have read some stuff on weapons and such

V

Victor Vasquez Jr.

For me , I like to cut to the chase and know how to level up fast . So I like the spoilers. Makes me more excited to play. But in the meantime I've been playing overwatch like crazy. Love that game

T

Todd Fleming

Overwatch really is crazy good. Community is toxic as fuck lol but it almost adds to the fun

B

Brandon McCowan

Destiny 2 Xbox

R

Reed Paschall

Gigantic is interesting

Y

Yoey March

I play d2 on ps4 and xbox mean while

S

Samuel Figueroa

not me im waiting i dont want spoilers

R

Ryan Develle

I didn't even last a day lol. I've watched all the cutscenes and streams of the raid, trials, and just about every other activity. In the meantime I've returned to Warframe which is what I ended up playing when I was waiting for D1 in 2013.

J

Jonathan Cowger

As a console player switching to PC...you will NOT be disappointed.

J

Justin Costanzo

i just picked up dishonored 2 and dying light the following. should be busy till next month.

J

Jared Boots

Battlefield 1. I watched the raid, just to learn the mechanics.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom