Contact advertising [email protected]

Who else here agrees that console deserves more respect? ✊ I get that PC is probably...

R

Riley Swim

Who else here agrees that console deserves more respect? ✊
I get that PC is probably the best way to play a lot of games but that doesn’t mean that console players shouldn’t be taken seriously.
I think there should be console tournaments alongside PC as like an offshoot thing.

J

Josh Parmentier

The last time console was taken seriously was Halo 3.

C

Chris Rogow

Consoles should get just as much respect as the next platform. In reality, their here for our enjoyment. Bashing on another individuals system regardless of what it might be is pointless.

And I agree, there should be console tournaments to make it fair.

M

Mason Snow

Consoles are for casual, PC is for competition and professional. That's just how it is.

X

Xavier Padilla

I grew up on consoles, i love them. That being said, I've learned that PC gaming is just better in almost every way. Doesnt mean i wont turn on my xbox and play some COD, but anything i take seriously, i play on PC. As for console e-sports, i think its just easier to have tournaments on a pc, for both players and spectators.

D

David Taylor

That would be like watching The SPecial Olympics.

J

Jack Chow

I mean there are tournaments and leagues on console just not nearly as big as pc

V

Vynyl Shiro

I just want a console Overwatch league just so I can actually feel inspired and motivated to try to reach Top 500.

K

Kaiz Amari

i respect both, but in overwatch case, PC is the way to go as dev itself neglected the consoles ver of the games

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom