Contact advertising [email protected]

When will people finally get that pre-built pc's are not worth the money ffs

T

Tom Edmunds

Not everyone has the skills patience and capacity to build a PC

Think of it like buying eggs and flour vs buying pasta.

V

Vlad Laiu

They are from custom build websites :)

N

Nick Tan

I have a custom built comp. prior to that i bought prebuilt because not everyone knows how to assemble and just wants to get warranty coverage. Not many DIY PC businesses offer that without charge for labour. I know DELL does offer 3 years onsite (Part replacement / repair and no charge). That is one of the reason why people buy branded.

F

Frederick Alfaro

had a guy link one of the ibuypower pc from best buy and the only real varience would be picking brands you prefer as the difference was minimal and the only real money saving would be to buy those win 10 keys from game reseller sites

P

Patrick Thomas Cabahug

Had a rebuilt before with digital storm ages ago cable management was horrible

A

Alex M Duffield

$depends if A) you spec it out yourself and B) if you are unable to get a parted pc due to asshole parents :)

C

Chris Brown

Cost/Convenience or cost/time. It's not worth it to YOU.

J

Joshua Weatherall

You're a child with loads of time on your hands.

A

Andrew Borland

Or you want to keep gaming wherever you are. I went from SLI GTX 780Ti desktop to a laptop with a 1070 and better performance. RAID 0 PCIe SSD's. Overclockable CPU, and 120Hz display.

J

Jared Sharp

If you have the knowledge, then it isn't worth it. But if you don't have the knowledge, then the warranties and expertise are pretty worth.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom