Contact advertising [email protected]

When playing mercy what's more important, healing, revives, or kill assist? Edit: I...

E

Emily Puckett

Healing
Assist
Revives

C

Curtis James Littlechild

Definitely healing. And reviving when it’s safe.

S

Satou Tatsuhiro

Spamming allchat to beg for mercy

A

Assaf Vaqnin

Healing takes priority over reviving if the other person will be dead in 2 seconds, otherwise you both endanger yourself, and basically sub one teammate for another plus lose your res. If you don't die while reviving.

B

BritEli Blake

I focus on healing and Rez when I can. But I will not chase that one genji yards infront spamming that he needs healing when he's surrounded by enemies and wants me to get slaughtered with him lol

B

Briana Kutsch

Priorities change depending on situations. Obviously you want to keep everyone topped off, unless you have your ult. Then let the other healer heal to get their ult. Damage boost people as filler. Damage boost also helps other people get their ults. So if you see a mini d.va out of mech, damage boost her to get her into mech. And revive when it is safe and possible for you to. If the genji or tracer dies in nam, they stay in nam. You'll get used to playing mercy the more you play her. Good luck and have fun! Don't let the haters get you down.

E

Emile Josef Garcia

Not much I can add to this. Damage boost when a defensive ult, like Transcendence or Sound Barrier, has been used.

Damage boost when everyone is topped off. Damage boost anyone you've noticed has been doing well (even a good widow/hanzo)

Take out the pistol to help confirm kills too. I've taken out Tracers and Genjis who tried to get out of dodge. Use it also to harass threats your team for some inexplicable reason ignores.

Stay alive!

P

Paul Hitchens

It's all situational, bruv. That's the key to playing Mercy, knowing what needs done when.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom