Contact advertising [email protected]

When playing mercy what's more important, healing, revives, or kill assist? Edit: I...

D

Dusty Crow

When playing mercy what's more important, healing, revives, or kill assist? Edit: I understand all's needed just curious what you guys think is more important. Being a dps main I tend to get alot of assist cuz I believe in killing the enemy team over stalling out my teams deaths so I damage boost alot. So despite gold healing I get praised for assists alot. Was just curiosity on moral standing

R

Ron Weed

Healing

S

Stephen Jones

Need healing.

P

Pedro Antonio

Staying alive

C

Cristian Resto

using guardian angel to keep yourself alive and priorotize key heroes that can win you fights.

F

Felipe Escudero

Healing

L

Lachlan Anthony Kneeboner

Healing
What type of question is this?

Rez the only one doing stuff lmao
I only pull gun if I'm backed in a wall

R

Robbie Pollock

It changes from moment to moment. A good Mercy (through practice and experience) can tell the difference between these moments.

Yes, obviously healing is important, duh. If you don't put out heals, people die. But if your team is getting kills, they need less healing. So, know which of your teammates are best at securing kills and which ones are in the best position to do so. Also keep in mind that damage boosting and getting offensive assists helps to charge your allies Ult gauges faster, which means team fights can be swayed in your favor more often.

So...it depends. :p

C

Cal Nabokov

Yelling at your team to protect you, while licking your screen.

C

Connor L. Lewis

All of the above

A

Amanda Salty

You gotta balance

D

Desi-Rae Doyle

Healing.

J

Jsd FS

Switching heroes.

M

Marcel Täger

elims

D

Drew Franko

Situational a good mercy knows when to do each

L

Leon Dettin

This is where skill will come in. A good mercy will know how to balance each when the time is right.
Sometimes a dangerous enemy is almost dead but can get away, none of your teammates are in immediate need, so you can risk the boost to get rid of them.

L

Leon Dettin

If I have a roadhog getting low on health but know he should have his healing ability charged well enough, I won't risk my position and will use guardian angel to get to a safer place and boost/heal whoever else is nearby and needs it until it's safe to get back.
There's a reason why characters like solider and roadhog can self heal, they should be able to hold themselves for a bit until the risk of getting the healer killed is over

D

Danny Ayala

Follow Genji around but don't heal him #promercy

S

Samin Hossain

Kill assists easy Ahmer Imam Wasey Jahan k defense is TOO important !

J

Jane Caldwell

I still hate playing her, but I play her once in a while, and follow the same priorities as I did when she was 1.0.

My main thing is to heal. Always heal. Keep everyone topped off. IF someone has an ult ready, and your damage boost can assist them, do it. Or, if you're ulting now in this new mercy form, alternate between healing and boosting. If an enemy is rather close to you, take them out with that pistol. There are some pretty good plays I seen with a DPS Mercy, but sometimes that is a gamble.

Also, when not ulting, if you have a Zarya and she is ulting, and has the enemies trapped, join in on the shooting, or boost your teammates.

Resurrections are different now, obviously. Rez when you can, IF it is safe. Getting yourself killed by rezzing when the enemy team is in plain sight is not helping anyone. Save it if you need to for crucial moments. When ulting, and you got multiple teammates down, rez your best dps and your tank if you have one. They can help you keep that points/payload until the rest come.

I typically don't play her anymore, except if a friend is getting tired playing healer, in which case, I want to give them a break to do new things too. I been following those priorities for a while now, and they really help us out. I used to main her a lot, but now, I like my Junkrat and sometimes my Reaper.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom