Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 What's the obsession with people wanting boosted servers WITH starter packs? You're...

W

Will Hamilton

What's the obsession with people wanting boosted servers WITH starter packs? You're already joining a "boosted" server to make playing the game easier, why should you need a starter pack too? Part of the fun of this game is getting to certain milestones, stone walls, metal Tools, first flyer, first big dino.

Should I just tame all your dinos, give you a pre built base and come and force feed you when you're offline to save you having to do any kind of grinding in a game that's basic function is to grind to progress?

T

Tim Connell

Spot on. Sure, lots of people might not have the time or desire to play official but why would you need a starter pack. No point in the game if everything is given to you. Same with life.

D

Donnie Martin

Same as I was thinking....I really don't have time for official but dam man boosted servers kinda suck cuz it already feels like I didn't earn it...why tf would u need a starter pack

P

Paul Ogin

People asking for starter packs is one of my new pet peeves

S

Steve Bratt

Ragnarok kinda made it easy for the little guy also. Those crates that give metal tools and weapons. Shit, you could be a level 1 with a sword, pike, metal hatchet and pick.

K

Kevin Cumbie

Give an inch, they take a mile

R

Richard Patterson

its really wrong to give a level 1 // metal axe/ pick / pike //3 pieces chitin / petra saddle // ( starter pack ) so they have a 50/50 chance to kill a dilo / compies /// pet peeve players complaining about a new player who never played before /// for vets that join // their offered pick / metal pike / 1 saddle at level 1 // on my 2 servers these are offered // shold matter either as at camp these tools are made and left in the smithy ussually

R

Richard Patterson

my pet peeve is a lvl 8 bow / tranq / bola at lvl 38 ptra saddle ??? this is the reason for a starter kit // begginer pack

D

Daniel Black

My pet peeve is people who ask for shit when we've told them no.

D

Daniel Black

Or asking server admin to get back a dino they lost

D

Donnie Martin

My pet peeve is a lvl 1 never played before not willing to learn the game and relying on someone to do everything for them...on a boosted out the ass server shouldn't need a starter pack...they'll never figure it out if everyone does everything for em...like in official you have insiding more than likely because they never learned it themselves

K

Karine Bethea

I can't stand when people join and 3.2 seconds later they're asking for shit. If you're new to the game play solo and get acquainted with your preferred gaming style but don't just join asking for handouts off the bat

R

Richard Patterson

donnie not true // my tribe (8 ) all got starter packs on our first server /// we started from scratch on 2 other servers // stone tools // learning metal tools at lvl 10 / forge 16 / smithy at lvl 20 // saddles level 38 on etc my experiance

B

Ben Hadlow

Well said will

R

Richard Patterson

agreed // join mmmm nice camp where my 2 wyverns /3 argis /2 griffins and full base // these players never stay

R

Richard Patterson

you ll find most vet players wont ask / use or take a starter pack // some players that have played solo only want a metal / pick and pike and will work for everhthing else including knocking out :: feeding his/ her first tame

B

Ben Hadlow

Dunno how many times i heard "i lost my flyer please can u spawn me another 1 in" lol no go earn that shit little man lol usually the 10 year old are the worse

J

Josh Brunner

Servers i join if you help the admins they usually reward you with stuff without asking, which is a pleasent surprise, some people need the starting packs to get to the certain areas you cant get to on foot quickly
Only starter packs ive seen or got was a griffin with some armor and maybe enough for a small wood hut

R

Richard Patterson

i been asked (owner / admin ) spawn in no // assist in taming 1 for sure especially on the griffins / wyverns /// our server have a min of 3 taming cages / traps all over

S

Shane Sancho

People always have and always will want the easy way out because people in general are lazy. Not to mention greedy. Post is spot on tho.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom