André Reis

The one with more cuda cores
But IMO cpu and ram are more important for that

A

Alex Hartley

Sorry guys, I had to

J

Joel Varuska

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Topias Olavi Salakka

Titan Xp is slightly faster than both

A

Alexander Keith Roxborough

The higher the vram the more you can render. So the Titan XP. We use them in work. We also have 4x EVGA Hybrid 1080tis for fstorm. Absolute monster of a rig.

G

Garrick Schull

Titan XP is better than a 1080ti. It's also much more expensive so you need to decide if the extra 10% performance is worth double the price

F

Fanis Dendrinos

1080ti lightning z is better than titan x

S

Szymon Wieczorek

I think there’s like an older gem card like the gtx560 or something that’s apparently really good but you would need to check up on that

A

Abby Suh McLallin

Titan XP is a better card but you have to also consider the cost for performance and for how much more it cost and how little more performance you get, it’s not worth it, you should just get a nice 1080ti (there are shitty and good ones, so make sure to get a good one)

Also video render is something that also hard on your temporary memory aka your ram, so you’d want to put that extra money not buying a Titan XP into getting at least 32GB of RAM depending on what type of video rendering you’re doing. You’ll especially want 32GB if you want to do video rendering and gaming at the same time like I do... also an SSD or M.2 super important.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom