Contact advertising [email protected]

What's a good PC pre built or custom that runs overwatch pretty nicely. I'm usually...

J

Jagger Mouser

What's a good PC pre built or custom that runs overwatch pretty nicely. I'm usually good with PC's but just can't seem to find one on a budget

B

Brandon Lyman

Following in case I find something better (I've been out of the loop for PCs, and my current one is a $100 netbook that doesn't run games well).

I

Immanuel Figueroa

Bump

C

Charlie Helios Sun

Following

J

Jagger Mouser

I found this for 800

L

Levi Grisham

Also following because I could use this info too

A

Ashley Turner

i know newegg & pcpartpicker are good websites to use, but idk enough about computers to help y’all out soooo here’s someone that can actually help

Taylor Diaz help them out ^^^^

T

Taylor Diaz

Hey guys, right now is an absolutely awful time to build a pc. Graphics cards have inflated to almost double market price in the last month and a half. That being said, esports games like overwatch, rocket league, LoL, and Dota 2 require very little for amazing results. A good build right now that is generally budget oriented will set you back around 700$ if all parts are brand new. Shopping the used part market is a wise decision but can be difficult. For example, a GTX 1050 2gb a month ago, was 128$ msrp brand new. As it stands it’s about 240$ for the exact same card today. But in the used market you could pick up a perfectly functional 1050, and maybe even a 1050ti for around 100-130$. If anyone who wants a good build based around a budget you can pm me and I’ll be happy to assist you ❤

T

Taylor Diaz

Custom is the way to go , but with today’s prices, the used market is you’re best bet

J

Jagger Mouser

Thank you guys ❤

K

Kyle Stanberry

Bump?

I

Ikce Toutcourt

Gimme a budget and I can built you anything.

D

Darrell Bequette

What's your budget

D

Darrell Bequette

Building your own is still more beneficial. I've been pricing builds for 2 weeks straight to see what kind of deals I can get for the price. Me and the wife together need new pcs and have 2500 to spend and we both need monitors as well. I've got a few builds saved if you'd be interested in seeing what's possible

J

Justin Goulais

Dell Inspirons are the best deal in gaming PC's these days. Parts list builds can't compete and won't be able to for a long while given the retail price of RAM and GPUs.

R

Ryan Whitted

Please go with a pre built system right now. Gpu prices are way out of wack right now. Something with either a core i5 or Ryzen 5, Rx580 8gb or 1060 6gb (please go with these variants and not the ones with less vRAM you might as well get a cheaper card instead), 8 gb of ram, and any power supply above 500w. I'll also suggest getting a 144hz monitor. Don't worry about getting g-sync if you get a nvidia gpu because it won't really help much unless you also plan on playing more cinematic and single player games. Only consider 16 gb of ram and either an i7 or Ryzen 7 if you plan on doing content creation, video editing, and streaming

A

Ali Luaay

Gtx 1050ti
Mb b350
Amd ryzen 1400
Ram 8 2400
Psu 500 w
Hard 1 t
If u have more money u could get a good looking case with fans

C

Caleb Darr Potter

I found an Alienware 15 for like 700 on FB marketplace. Works great and the 1060 runs OW on Ultra at 60FPS. So if you find one with the 1070 or 1080 for under 1200, it will do it no problem.

C

Caleb Darr Potter

or Epic maybe. Second from the highest settings but still looks better than console >.>

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom