Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I really like to know from Switch fans -what's the one most impressive thing you have...

C

Chris Ticehurst

I really like to know from Switch fans -what's the one most impressive thing you have gotten from the Nintendo Switch?

A

Andrew Schmidt

Oh man that's tough to pick lol

M

Michael Hayes

Probably NBA 2k18. Being able to play a top-tier sports game on the go is something that I have always wanted.

C

Christy Robinson

I feel like the obvious choice is BOTW. However I think the most impressive experience i’ve had on the switch is Odyssey so far. Being able to play 3D mario on the go is game changing honestly. But Odyssey looks and runs so well on the switch. It’s truly a beautiful set of worlds and has a cinematic experience to it too.

D

Daine Taylor

Skyrim. Never played before getting a Switch and now I can't stop playing. I'm definitely like 6 year late for the hype train, but I'm taking the express rn.

C

Crystal Watson

I have several BOTW I have to say because it is the First Zelda game I have ever played. I only bought it because I got my switch at launch and I wanted more than a pick up game to play.

C

Crystal Watson

Second is all the indie and digital games I turn on my PS4 to run updated lol

M

Martin Joubarne

Freedom to play anytime anywere

J

John Tiggs Long

The most impressive thing? That's hard to narrow down to just one thing. The console and its portability is amazing. The top notch 1st party titles that you can't get anywhere else. The awesome accessories and peripherals that add to the experience and also allow for personal customization...it's all part of a complete package.

Since I got my Switch a month ago, I haven't played any of my other consoles.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom