Contact advertising [email protected]

What would you do if you was the store owner?

J

Josh Tsang

get this all the time i just remove them with reasonable restraint then and that only over a £15-£20 job haha or cause you cant fix something snapped in half haha

E

Eugene Fierro

I'd never had been this patient if this was my shop... moment he stepped over to grab what he didnt pay for - he'd gotten kicked in the balls and I'd of unloaded the ENTIRE can of mase in his face..

J

Jose Yvonne Perez

I would do the same

J

Jim Cochrane

Show him what my 45 looks like

R

Ron Perillo

Conveniently cut out the parts that lets viewers know who exactly is ripping who off.

D

David Ferguson

Lmao. Good for the owner. The guy went in knowing there was a minimum fee. Time=money and you don't get your goods back til you pay for it. He warned the customer for a solid 30 minutes before spraying him. The customer should have just paid.

P

Patrick Maddox

Practically the same

R

Rory Blandin

lol

S

Steve Sherrod

The customer agreed to the repair work knowing how flat rates work. The owner did a 5 minute job and the customer felt like he shouldn't have to pay. The owner oly charged him for a half an hour. Both parties are in the wrong. The owner was being a prick about it and the customer was being ignorant af.

A

Anthony Goncalves

R

Rory Blandin

Doesn't matter if he has his stuff or not. Once the owner tells him to leave, he is trespassing. How long would you wait to pepper spray some one after you told them to get out your house? Its no different. If the customer wants his property back, he would have to deal with the police. Sorry but you don't have the right to just stand in the store bitching once you have been told to leave the property.

R

Ryan Bloch

Lol nice

E

Ethan Fenoff

He got like a huge spray from that thing like it looks like a waterhose sprayed him in the face

P

Patrick Renwick

Love the jkick in the ass at the end

J

Jonathon Myers

Customers who do not pay do not get there equipment back. Its posted in most shops.

K

Keith Cooper

That's just wicked,if that mace can hurt bears,imagine what it will do to humans lol

J

John Boone

That's what happens when you don't pay your dues

A

Adam Spaulding

He deserved this for being a tool bag. Could have just paid the man

R

Ryan Bloch

I've never been maced but I wonder what's worse. Bear mace to the face or getting tasered. I'd probably rather get tasered LOL

R

Robert Mendez

The owner is a complete emotional moron. He had video proof that that guy owes him money. He physically assaulted him and through all of that away. Now he is going to get sued and he will have to pay that guy way more than the $49 dollars he was asking for 5 mins of "work". Best thing he could have done was charge him way less than that. It's no wonder for years and years I'll see a PC repair shop open up and less than 3 years later it's gone.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom