Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One What the Worst thing you tamed that took longer than needed. Carno 7hr.

J

Justin Lee

What the Worst thing you tamed that took longer than needed.
Carno 7hr.

D

Damian Gonzalez

My dog

J

Jason Pragnell

Beaver 5 hours and it de spawned fml

M

Matt Ranger

Freaking giga on cooked fish meat!

D

Drew Robbins

Therizinzosayr 4.5 hour tame just to get annihilated by a pack of mate boosted allosauras, 60 yards from my front gates.....damn near quit the game for good

Ç

Çamerõn Speňceř

Nothing cuz I have a life and don't play official 24/7

J

Josh Talley

24/7 pvp
Harvest x6
Taming x20
Egg hatch x15
Mature x15
weight = infinite
Rules - no brontos, diplos, or paracers as they will lag server
Dino wipes will be as needed
Add gamertag (beeen had dat) to join game
Add KingEnders Boosted Ark on facebook to get a starter animal

S

Stephen Roudebush

I have taming sped up in my game

J

John Golt

My buddy tamed a 115 spino bk when it came out took 15 hrs on meat lol never in my life do it want to do that lol

K

Kristyanna Marie Roberson

A tappy

M

Micah Young

150 Therozino with crops. It woke up half way through on x1.. I think we spent a good 15 hours total taming that thing lol

M

Maxwell Eckhardt

Not a tame but I hatched a boss Rex and 100 % imprinted it during 2x (so not toooooo bad).
Took it for its first run and gained 30 levels in 2 minutes. 2 minutes later a wild 150 giga came out of nowhere and ate me.

R

Reece Munro

Stego 150 perfect

L

Lexi Bates

crop/berry tamed a 150 kentro when they first came out.. i think it was like 17 hrs

A

Austin Hayes

Had a lvl 35 trike glitch and took me 12 to tame

L

Lorena Ford

I did a 145 bronto on berries the first day of the center map. I think it was 20 hours? I can't remember times prior to the boosted taming. We hand picked berries for that beast the first few hours until we got a trike down and finished.

K

KathrinaDaryl Malin

My husband

L

Lee Martin

An angler 2 and half hours trying to set up this trap mossa everywhere

M

Matt Wichman

Started knocking out a 150 bear with arrows tell it started running then used a mc club. The seconds it passed out 2 sabers came up and munched it

J

Jon Eastabrooks Gooch

A theri with mejos when they first came out and luckily brought it back to my base with a quetz cause i didnt know about how quick the torpor and time was

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom