Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What next for my 6 year old ? Has Mario Odyseey..just about completed it , finding the...

S

Stephen Cobble

What next for my 6 year old ?
Has Mario Odyseey..just about completed it , finding the last moons..loves the game.
Has Splatoon2 , Mario Kart and Minecraft.

G

Greg Pettit

My sons (5 and 8) were pretty captivated by the Dragon Quest Builders demo. We don't own the full game yet, though.

A

Andrew Schmidt

Zelda?

S

Stephen Cobble

Zelda, possibly .He adores odyssey , hope it lives up to that?

J

James Robertson

Spelunker

K

Kevin Munson

Don't do Zelda only Nintendo noobs play Zelda it's not that great of a game

R

Roddy Martin

Doom

G

Greg Pettit

Zelda is great, but managing camera and action controls at the same time is more involved than for Odyssey... and neither my 5 nor 8 year-old are any good at it. The boys loved watching me play, but they got irritated when they tried to play themselves. YMMV.

B

Brett Watson

Senran kagura on the e shop.

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

Dragon Quest Builders?

T

Tara Joy

He may love Mario rabbids it's an awesome tactics game. Also, if he wants a challenge try Zelda BOTW! There's lots of switch games on YouTube show him some videos of different games and see what he likes :) this is a list of the games I wanna get! Maybe try looking up some of these! I already have Mario: Odyssey, kart 8, and rabbids. As well as Zelda BOTW and Splatoon 2. I have some free demos like pokken tournament (so much fun!!) And Disgaea 5. Try downloading games to see if he likes them before buying :)

C

Christian Anthony Taboada

Payday 2

S

Sean Renaud

I gotta go with either Hiatus or explain that graphics don't matter and rock some older games. I haven't personally checked the Switch gallary yet.

S

Seth Johnston

My brat loves Lego city. He's 5

S

Sheena Coumbes

Mine likes just dance in addition to the ones you already have! The Lego games as well!

C

Christian H Eggers

I second LEGO city. It is my daughter’s favorite game. She doesn’t even complete missions. Just drives around and breaks stuff.

S

Steven Kaminellis

Dark Souls

D

Daniel Melendez

Portal knights looks fun and you can play together

M

Malin Hayes

Rayman Legends!

M

Malin Hayes

Or maybe Yooka Laylee. Not really high quality but it’s similar enough to Mario for a 6 year old.
(But still Rayman is the correct answer)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom