Contact advertising [email protected]

What’s everyone use for a headset for gaming? I’m using Logitech g933 wireless but...

C

Chris Lloyd

What’s everyone use for a headset for gaming? I’m using Logitech g933 wireless but they don’t seem to pick up a lot in game on discord is it mainly because they are wireless? Should I go wired?

J

Josh Link

The surround processing software most all "surround sound" headsets use can be downloaded off the interwebs. For this reason I use an Xbox one headset with either razers surround processing or Atmos depending on what sounds best in each game.

J

Josh Link

Gaming headsets in general are not as good as good headphones. Another option for you may be to use a good set of headphones in conjunction with a mic such as the modmic to make an ultimate sound setup. I did this untill I broke my audio Technica ath-m50's. That setup was better than any headset I've heard and I've heard some really high end headsets.

L

Luís Chaves

*g933

C

Chris Lloyd

So a descent headset with like a yeti mic?

A

Austin Ramsay

Just ordered a sennheiser gsp 600, going from a corsair void pro. Void pros arent that great. The gsp 600s are wired and i definitely feel a difference with wireless

V

Valentino Zoboli

I use Beyerdynamic MMX 300's and they're incredible. Usually about £250 but I found them for £100. Awesome stuff. Great for gaming and music.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom