Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Went to my local Fry's spotted something interesting am I reading too much of this...

A

Alex Anaya

Went to my local Fry's spotted something interesting am I reading too much of this controller or is something going to happen soon what do you guys think?

J

Jonathan DeSira

So you swap out the buttons?

E

Enrique Ojeda

Idk it's a big possibly . Or it's just for people that still play GameCube and N64 and need new controller.

E

Emily Bosman Eling

The B is upside down

C

Camilo Moya

....I don't know man, I think using the actual gamecube contoller would be nice.

J

Jonathan DeSira

How would the switch recognize the c-buttons?

M

Marcelo F. Reyes

The B

J

Jonathan DeSira

How much are they charging?

G

Greg Beliveau

I think it's just wishful thinking

A

Alex Anaya

Did more research of it here's an example of it with Gamecube combination,it's retelling for 69.99 and its wireless such a weird controller

T

Tyler Zoozeema Walter

You realize the GameCube adapter works on switch right?

T

Travis Guyton

it has all of them your reading to much onto it there trying to cash in on the big Ns return to popularity

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

Here's the real question: is this controller licensed? Because if it isn't, there's your answer. Just like 8bitdo makes unlicensed retro controllers.

R

Rick Karrer

I love it. I want to get one. Not seeing any reviews on their site though.

B

Bradley Braswell

Nazareth Perez

J

Jason Georgopoulos

holy shit

J

Jason Georgopoulos

So how is it ? can you give a 5 line review of this thing ?

J

Jose Salinas

Anjel Rodriguez
Mario Salinas

J

Jason James Grubb

Hmmm.. in my experiance modular contollers like this dont tend to be very good at much of anything. But Id keen to hear how you find it

D

Dane Brooks

I find it hard to belive some random way off brand controller manufacture has inside information on upcomming Nintendo releases.

More likely thay just wanted variety, knew the game cu e controller is popular in some circlesc and maybe are hoping like you are.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom