Contact advertising [email protected]

Welp, gotta show this sometime. I am in the process of creating an Overwatch OC and I...

J

Jake Scheffler

Welp, gotta show this sometime. I am in the process of creating an Overwatch OC and I got a good chunk of art to show off. (All art was made in Adobe Illustrator during college classes and these were made instead of my projects lol) I also went into a lot of depth for this guy and for-warning, this character is a character from the books I'm writing and I reworked him into an OW character so his Rage ability might seem out of place. Also working on a full body pic so we get a profile shot. The eye flame and summoning circles are more for his book persona as well. And his selection quote on the select your hero screen is "You want to face me...? Heh, you're already dead." More to come...

Name: Jake Scheffler

Place of Origin: Indiana, USA

Primary Fire: Electro Shot
• Fires bullets coated in electricity at the target
1. 40 total ammo
2. Shoots 5 bullets per shot
3. Causes residual damage

Alternate Fire: Electro Wave
• Shoots a wave of bullets for less damage
1. Shoots 10 bullets per shot
2. Does less damage than primary shot but has a larger area of effect

Ability one: Rage
• Once the gage is full his anger peaks for stat boosts
1. Only usable in human form
2. Once used, the draining of the bar is slowed by being attacked and takes damage
3. Charges slowly
4. Gives Jake a power boost and speed increase
5. Gives infinite ammo for primary fire and alt. fire gives a brutal melee punch attack

Ultimate: Form Swap
• Using Jakes watch, of his own creation, he is able to change into multiple forms
1. Pressing the button selects random form
2. Holding the button lets player choose form
3. Holding the button also grants a ‘freeze time’ effect
4. Changing form refills all ammo and grants full health
5. Lasts a minute

Jake will never call himself a ‘hero’. All he wants is the world to be decent enough to live in so he thought it would be good to help out. Jake wants everything and everyone to work at their very best. After everything that happened to him in recent years he made his own version of the Omnitrix. The main reason he made the watch was to honor a fallen friend named Kyle. He always loved Kyle as a friend and will carry him around all the time. Joining Overwatch was a way he could make the world better to live in for himself and his lady Sombra.

B

Brook DuBose

"original"

Aka John Constantine

A

Adam Ricks

Time freeze is a bad mechanic to implement into an online game

W

William Knox

He looks like American Constantine. Real original

W

William Knox

Looks like Constantine. Has an Omnitrix. Powers

W

William Knox

Powers are confusing to say the least

A

Andre Uva

Constantine? Is that you?

M

Max-Rileigh Povis

Castiel bro

M

Mari Guerrero

I would put a little more thought into the ultimate. Aside from changing your character's appearance, it doesn't do much. Maybe giving him an AOE ability or something would work. If all it does is change the appearance and refill ammo, i'd say its pretty useless.

Everything else sounds good though.

J

Jake Scheffler

Buddy, I got sheets for each form ;) . I will post those later. It does more than putting a new coat of paint on the character

M

Mari Guerrero

Okay. that wasn't very clear. I'd love to see though.

J

Jake Scheffler

They will be up in the next couple days

G

Gareth Edwards

Any chance you like the dresden files.

J

Jake Scheffler

I was actually about to start reading the series

B

Bryan Porras

Cool Constantine art