Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Well I picked this up the other day always heard good things and wanted to give a...

A

Adam Renner

Well I picked this up the other day always heard good things and wanted to give a shot. So far I've played a total of 3ish hours over the past 2 days and died over 50 times and can't even get past the 3rd level..starting to regret my purchase.

S

Steven Mabee

I like this cover over the original.

J

Joshua Pearl

I'm with you. I'm not even sure why I still own it lol.

M

Matt Last

Stick with it. There's a lot to the game, and you'll eventually break through the wall and be able to get somewhere in it.

B

Bella Hale

Its pretty hard tbh. But still fun.

S

Sachariah Hill

That's the point it's hard af it's one on those games to just pass time if you need it. I've beaten it twice and that's it.

B

Brent Davis

I have beaten Issacs mom once tuff game I have lost over 80 times since then

B

Brent Davis

Game all about luck and what you get you will figure it out

M

Mario Deleon

I traded it back in, got most of my money back

S

Stephen White

Git gud

J

Jesus Lugo

I beat Isaac's mom's once and that's it and almost beat her a second time where you have to fight her heart. The game is all about luck with you power ups. Don't give up just play it now and then that's what I do. It's a really tough game.

R

River Potter

Just practice man. Everyone dies a lot, keep playing and you'll unlock more characters with different stats

S

Steven Mabee

It's a great toilet game

J

Jason Dean James Gora

You really have to learn as you go. All trial and error. Took me quite a while to figure out best techniques for dealing with each enemy. There's more to this game than meets the eye

J

Johnathon Mendez

rouge like games definitely aren't for everyone. The idea of replaying levels constantly, regardless of being procedurally generated, really doesn't appeal to some. I'm sure it's enjoyable for others, but it feels pointless since it throws in a luck requirement along with skill . I'm just not a fan personally

N

Nathan Robb

Does your face look like the guy on the cover?

E

Eric Wynne Ho

this game is (or almost) on the top of Rogue-like genre, absolutely worth to have one, even you don't like in the first hours, it's deep in system and content! hardcore but great! let looking at the recommendations(comments) in Steam. :)

J

Jeremy M. Peters

It's hard. Good but hard.

A

Andromeda RG

This game gets better the more you play it. Don't let the high death rate turn you off. That's just how it is.

J

Jackson Fowler

It's made to be an extremely difficult game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom