Contact advertising [email protected]

We are still looking for some more players to join our team. We dont care...

N

Niklas Bleiker

[PC][EU] We are still looking for some more players to join our team. We dont care about the rank you have since we are currently bronze silver and gold players. The main goal of this team is to improve together, create or learn team strategies. We look for all kind of players ( no matter if DPS, Tank, Support, Flex ). Also it would be nice to have a few ppl who have a youtube channel or a twitch channel that they could use to record and upload our matches so that we can analize them lateron and improve on a theoretical base aswell...
I`ve done a post such as this a while ago where I had a lot of ppl who were interested but so far i havent heared anything from most of them... so I´ll just leave my Battle.tag over here to avoid confusion ( so that people who are interested in joining know who they should add or accept the friend request ) : theB0mm3L#2890
For a better communication during the game and inside the Team I build a Discord Server. Discord is a free communication App that is required if you want to join us.
So if you are interested these are the requirements for joining us :
→ 16+
→ friendly and able to play in a Team ( Toxicity and Racism are not tolerated at all )
→ a Headset ( Or a Microphone and Headphones ) + Discord for communication

Playtimes are usually during the afternoon/evening/night ( 16:00-01:00 CET )

You can add me or just leave a comment with your battle tag below :)

M

Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb

ayeshmuneeb#2700

N

Nikola Terziev

I have YouTube channel from years. Playing active.. But i dont like discord. I can talk with the in-game voice chat. If this is not a problem..I will be happy to join you all!

J

Jacqui Lamont

I would play with you guys if I was EU T_T

T

Tudor Alexandru

I am cureently not home, can someone like or reply to my comm so i can find the post later? Id like to play as a team

K

Kayla Atkins

I just sent you a add name Vora, I have discord just need invite link

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom