Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Updates include how you customize your armor, earn raid rewards and much more!

L

Lidva Silva

Updates include how you customize your armor, earn raid rewards and much more!

J

Jared Duran

Logged in. Felt the same.

G

Geoffrey Dockum

Same here. Why cant PvE players get decent gear . This game seems to lean towards PvP to much. The new Iron w/e is all PvP and not much in the way on PvE content.

G

Geoffrey Dockum

Oh and I find the PvP in this game to suck. Not that much fun.

A

Andrew Mahaney

As much as I don't like pvp, iron banner is a pvp event. So it would be beyond weird if it offered any pve content. That being sais, between trials every weekend and iron banner, the events are definitely slanted towards pvp. What does pve get thats special or unique? Literally nothing

G

Geoffrey Dockum

I bought this game believing it ha a MMO type feel to it for pc. I was wrong lol. I do like it though. I just dont spend allot of time playing it like some die hard players

G

Geoffrey Dockum

The Pvp aspect with the arena play is boring not open ended enuf

N

Nick Gordon

You should of done your research before you bought the game because its a PvP shooter with pve elements not really am rpg cause its all about guns and armor your levels and abilitys are maxed out before you finish the campain. But since iv been playing d1 since it started the pvp in d2 is so easy. Just try it out more. The rewards from iron banner is really easy to get. You dont even have to win a match to get tokens they give you them weather you win or loos

G

Geoffrey Dockum

I did do plenty of research even talk to my friends at work that played the first game. Told me all about how you do co-op missions together so on and so on. PVP came up hardly at all and the conversations. Because I basically bought Destiny 2 right when it came out on PC. Like I said it's still a fun game and I do enjoy it it was worth my money, I just thought there was more to the PVE aspect of the game. But again I do enjoy the game

N

Nick Gordon

If your not doing the raid your missing out on 30% of pve

N

Nick Gordon

But if you stick with it the game will get better. Once bungie releases tower chat its gonna be alot easyer to get into rades and nightfalls.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom