Contact advertising [email protected]

Unpopular opinion: if your dps is ending the game with gold elims/ damage then your...

W

Walter Greenwood

Unpopular opinion: if your dps is ending the game with gold elims/ damage then your team probably isn’t lacking in the dps department. You can’t expect the dps to carry you when you don’t do your job as a tank or healer.

W

Walter Greenwood

Inb4 MeDAlS DoNT mATteR

J

Jonathan Martin

Agree 1000000%

J

John Huk

"My healer has gold healing so that means they're doing good"

What

L

Lesty Sanchez

I mean your dps is supposed to have that.... lol

D

Drew Franko

If you still lose team fights than no you did not do your job. You can gets gold getting kills after point is lost speically on attack to get good stats but do shit for the actual team fight ...

J

Jay Henry

Medals don't measure performance

C

Carl Tice

No.

K

Kelli Flynn

It depends what stats those gold medals represent. If you have 2 elims and 250 damage as gold, well you didn't really do your job. Or if you died to much/didnt play the objective. It will always be situational which is why saying "I had gold medals!" does not always mean you were not the problem.

D

Derick Elkin

If youre playing dps and all youre doing is charging healer ults and getting a few picks when your team is already dead, yes youll have all the golds, but youre throwing

W

Walter Greenwood

Here let me rephrase this for everyone: if you’re doing your job as a dps, not dying, not feeding, getting proper picks, gold damage/ elims, but your team still can’t do their jobs properly, then they have no right to flame the dps.

K

Kelli Flynn

There are just far too many variables to say concretely that you are performing your job to the fullest as any role tbh.

People like to blame the DPS but if you feel you and your golds are carrying then go on with ya bad self

W

Walter Greenwood

What I’ve noticed, atleast in my rank, is that no one knows how to tank properly and create space for the dps. That’s the biggest issue I’ve had lately and these tank players don’t do their job and then flame the dps

W

Walter Greenwood

All the good tanks are in high masters+ and we’re left with boosted tank mains that expect the dps to carry them every game

B

Brett Thielemier

Support is the most important role and tank second. Problems are much more likely to be caused by support or tanks than by dps. Of course that pressure is why there aren't enough support or tank players.

B

Brandon Culley

Medals do not matter. If you want to know if you're carrying your own weight, just look at your overbuff stats

C

Colin Valiton

Only one of the 5 dps can have gold damage though....

J

Julia Berntsson

Why is this unpopular?

C

Charley Yi

You can measure stats but the gold medals are the most overrated way of measuring wether you're doing something right

B

Brandon Lyman

1 out of 6 players. If the tank and support are doing their job, there are still 3 more rooms for error.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom