Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Trade wise, is gasoline equal to advanced rifle bullets? So if someone had a...

V

Vincent Izzard

Trade wise, is gasoline equal to advanced rifle bullets?

So if someone had a ptera for 2k bullets, would 2k gas be a appropriate counter offer?

C

Clinton Patrick Coffia

I'd say no

K

Kacy Hamil

I personally would do one ammo to 1.25 gas. Gas is a bitch and a half to farm, but ammo is three bitches and a quarter.

C

Clinton Patrick Coffia

Gas is so easy to farm

K

Kacy Hamil

They nerfed rocks on land in one of the recent updates.

C

Clinton Patrick Coffia

I didn't know that

A

Aaron Hahn

Depends on your situation. Gas consumption has increased so more tribes are fighting for oil spawns and as tribes continue to grow so does the need for fuel. I am on SE and our oil pumps are constantly empty now.

C

Clinton Patrick Coffia

I'd say 1 bullet per 2 gas

D

Derrick Terriaco

Damn if people are selling pteras for that much I am not charging enough for my dinos. Just sold three 287 raptors for 700 turret bullets and a 276 rex for 100 foundations and 60 ceilings

J

Jake Boughton

Go to scorched...

A

Aaron Helms

I'd say it's 2/1 on gas. 4K gas would be alright

R

Rob Brown

Oil has become more difficult to obtain unless you own a oil rig on scorched. Plus the generators are using a substantial more amount of gas. So id say it's about even now.

D

Danny Thacker

I wouldnt even try to buy gas with bullets such a waste of bullets lmao

D

David Allen Taco

F no

D

David Allen Taco

Oil, hide.. chip, kill, burn, repeat

M

Matthew Lohan

Gas is shit easy to get even on the island

M

Matthew Pankratz

Just make your base on a network and use one geny with back up geny in each building and only have one running boom gas crisis solved

P

Peter Fellow

I never had a gas prob mainly because I only have turrets on the house and 253 plant x around my lol island

G

Greg Mcfarland

Hey with 2k gas you could make over 20k bullets

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom