Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Took forever to find these in store but finally found 2 at best buy today. Can someone...

D

Dennis Morales

Took forever to find these in store but finally found 2 at best buy today. Can someone explain why 1) they are so hard to find and 2) why do singular joycons cost more in a pair then when they are packaged together? Shouldn't they cost the same?

E

Edgar De Santiago

They are hard to find due to resellers and everyone just wants the matching pair if they got the neon switch this is perfect but resellers are making it hard in my opinion

J

James Anthony Quinones

part of it being that most want the neon Switch so this is a substitute, (although the controller colors are inverted).

R

Rocco Bennett

Mc pick 2 my friend

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Because they can change more for a single joycon. It's usually going to be a replacement so people would be willing to pay more. Plus items that come in sets are usually cheaper, buy 2 save a little. It's incentive to buy 2

J

Joshua Algarin

T

Tabatha Jones

I ordered the the GameStop pack with arms and another set so that we will have an extra set for the 2 switches

J

Jesus Lugo

I would love a set of these but I can't find them, at this point I give up. I'm just going to import and Splatoon ones.

F

Frank Morales

What's up cuz !

J

Juan Carlos Gil

I need those

A

Andrew Troy Stott

Haha this thing called business

A

Andrew Troy Stott

Why do you save money when you buy things in bulk? Its the same principle. Its 2 parts. One is that they can afford to sell you 2 for a bit cheaper but also they want to incentivize people to say "well I'd might as well buy 2"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom