Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Today playing ultra street fighter II online was terrible. I had one person out of the...

• Thread starter Paul Vaughn Jones
  • Start date
P

Paul Vaughn Jones

Today playing ultra street fighter II online was terrible. I had one person out of the maybe 50 matches today not be a spammer. Ken and ryu is all i get. Running away just to hadoken me the entire time. Of course they spam that or the upper cut if i scare them and get close. Real sad. Every single person. I believe i had one guy that threw a couple punches beside that. Get it together people!

J

Joseph Perry Standish

this goes on almost all fighters. find a discord/forums and signup :]

J

Jamie-Hollywood Hull

Sounds to me like they found a way to beat you

W

William Finekifolau

Lol

I

Isimi Oyekunle Mark Taiwo

git gud :)

J

James Mathers

When I play any game, specifically smash bros Wii u, something I always tell myself is: if you know what they're going to do before they do it then pick something that will beat it.

J

Jeevan Dhillon

You're only complaining because they beat you everytime.

GIT GUD.

M

Mathew Goodacre

That happens on every fighting game online lol. Everyone try hards and does the same move over and over to win. Glad i dont waste my time on this game lol

S

Scott Brown

That's the sad reality of online fighting games. Everybody just spams the ranged attacks

L

LeoVutton Ballard

you must suck lol

J

Jose Perez

Lmao git gud bruaah

A

Andy Patterson

T

Trevor Brown

This is nothing new. People were doing this 20 years ago in the arcade

P

Paul Vaughn Jones

Everyone saying git gud like that's new and creative if you are really defending spammers you clearly are one. Cant be creative here or while playing! Its easy to beat a spammer just annoying playing the same person 50 million times.

E

Eric Brady

Spammer?

M

Mike Domalewski

Pick Ken. Jump two fireballs to close the gap. Open with heavy kick while you're on your second jump. Hit confirm with a low medium kick and follow with medium punch heavy punch shoryuken combo. Profit.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom