Contact advertising [email protected]

To those peole who are still confused as to why xqc got the punishment he did: If you...

N

Neville Solomon

To those peole who are still confused as to why xqc got the punishment he did:

If you were running a company, and you wanted to advertise and build your company on the back of team's jersey, or use their influence in ads to get people to buy your product... Even regardless of your personal views on the matter, if you saw that one of the players said something that you KNEW would upset a percentage of that customer base, would you want your company name attached to that person so that it would be affected negatively too when they say it?

If you're smart, the answer would be no.

So imagine an organization like Fuel and OWL who are trying to build and eventually get more sponsors like Jack in the box and make more money for everyone (including the players) seeing seeing shit like this happening hindering that.

You're damn right I'm gonna punish him to make sure it doesn't happen again from him or anyone else.

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Remember that there's a point where you stop being "GM"/"Top 500" and a point where you start being a "Professional" player.

Professional. Name me a profession where it's endorsed and encouraged to tell someone else to suck a dick. This isn't a 14 year old on CoD with his XBOX controller's mic, but one of the faces of pretty much the biggest game of the current moment, being paid and licenced on a team to represent and perform. Punishments like this will be made in response to actions like xQc's every time.

A

Anna Wang

Dallas knew what they were getting into when they hired a guy who already was notorious and hated within the community...

T

Temét Aguilar

Someone explain to me what happened?

B

Briana Kutsch

Thank you. Someone needed to explain this to the kids that have never worked at a job before.

P

Petar Mitic

While that may be true, people are glad he got banned because they're sjw's and snowflakes.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom