Contact advertising [email protected]

This might make me unwanted here but. What are some games you can play on intergraded...

J

Jack Skyler

This might make me unwanted here but. What are some games you can play on intergraded graphics. (Laptop) I have a Hp. Any recommendations?

S

Steve Sherrod

Shit like sim city and age of empires etc.

C

Charles Baldwin III

World of Warcraft can be run on a potato =)

J

Joseph Jeremy John

Call of duty united offensive

G

Gregory Listman

Pong

J

Jack Jarvis

Hearthstone

M

Md Inzemam Zahid

mention ur processor too

R

Ronnie Schmidt

Gmod

C

Clinton SB

you can play all the C.O.D modern warfare series, nfs hp11, mafia2, crysis 2, fc3..... pretty much anything from 2012 dating back you can play. just scale down the res

P

Paul Allen

Morrowind

शशांक पटेल

There are some good games out there
Try shadow tactics
Recently released cuphead and Upcoming road redemption also requires very little power

A

A.J. Ray

Sc2

К

Куразини Димитрије

Litteraly everything lol on my old laptop i had celeron b820 1.7hhz and intel hd 2000 with 32mb dedicated memory lol the most intesive game i played was i think fc3 lowest 800x600 25fps avg and cod bo2 at same res and fps but it crashes alot, if you are into games such dota and lol you can get like 30 or so fps on lowest probably on 720p, strategies, hoi4 barely run cuz of the procesor, eu4 same story l, men of war 720p lowest 25fps to 30 and kinda stutters, for example arma 2 also you can get i think medium 30fps 720p and that is what i can think of, right now, ask me any game and ill say if i played or know the fps and such :D

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom