Contact advertising [email protected]

THIS just happened and is not cool at all. Please fix or end comp ctf blizzard!...

J

Jesse DeLaney

THIS just happened and is not cool at all. Please fix or end comp ctf blizzard!

edit: new to comp here. sounds like this is normal but its still lame imo lol.

I

Ian Dunn

Don't play if yourw gonna complain. The same happens in standard comp.

J

Josue Ortiz

It happens in regular competitive too, if they didnt do anything about it there, dont expect anything different in CTF :)

B

Brendan Giddings

bro i think you need to take a step back and GIT GUD!
IT FUCKING HAPPENS!
In comp if a player leaves to early in game then it cancels the whole game for being unfair and unbalanced, blizzard are trying to balance comp.

A

Alex Surface

You two saying he can't complain...a game that is finished and he paid for is kicking him from his games...yes you can be upset about this lol

E

Eli Loden

D O D G E DEALERSHIP

R

Ryan Kushniruk

Welcome to Throwverwatch Good Sir

B

Briana Kutsch

Why are you complaining about this? This is a literal game mechanic and you're bitching about it. Get over it.

J

Jordan Khan

If this didnt happen when people left a match early you would complain so much more....

K

Kevin Lockwood

I’m not gonna be a douche like some of the other people lol but how would you feel if you were on the other team and someone left? I would want the match to get canceled so I don’t lose sr for a game I didn’t have a chance in

J

Jeroen Berghmans

If you just complain about leavers. It's in any rank these bitches. They got 8 MIN soft ban. It should be directly 1 day ban.

S

Salah Mohammed Salah

I havent played in a while
Did they actually made CTF a comp mode ?

T

Ted Clermont

Ending the game within the first minute when someone leaves is a good thing. Doesn't hurt anyone playing. But at the same time these guys don't have to say it like that

R

Ronnie Mäkinen

how about if player leave and blizzard replace it with a bot?

T

Tasha Skiles

No. What needs fixing is the broken overtime timer in ctf

L

Lauren Redmond

Isn’t this a good thing? Who’d feel great about themselves playing against a disadvantaged team and the other team now doesn’t have to play with one less player. Plus the game only just started.

M

Miller Lindsay

I mean if your playing the game hard and you lose, then all of a sudden you whopping ass and found your groove and all of a sudden a butt hurt nugget fuck leaves and erases your strong start. Then the next game you may get a troll or leaver who leaves in the middle of the match but you get a loss... Yeah I'd understand him being mad. Question is why are so many of you so mad at him being mad? Like you legit took time out of your day to allow his video to upset you. And yes yes I know someone is gonna say I'm upset and typing about it, but I'm waiting for OW to find me a match right now so eat le tush

C

Connor L. Lewis

I don't recognize this map

A

Aaron Milne

Its pretty bullshit that you can just leave a game you are losing and save everyone the SR loss

E

Eric Blake Arlan

I had a Smurf and a low level leave us in mid match when we doing pretty well..... I messaged them both and the lower level messaged me back and said I barely even play this game, good luck.....I was so pissed. We had both of them leave and we lost. It was a beat down from there

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom