Contact advertising [email protected]

This group should be renamed bitch about mercy nerfs and put quotation marks around...

N

Niko Soria

This group should be renamed bitch about mercy nerfs and put quotation marks around the word pros (“pros”) because everyone bitching is apparently grandmaster and above and knows what they’re re talking about

J

Jagger Mouser

Your are complaining about people complaining about mercy nerfs have fun

P

Pablo Munoz

Or just keep it as Overwatch People

Y

Yoshi Huo

[Lengthy post incoming]

Give me one good reason why mercy should not get nerfed
An entry level hero that's been controlling the meta for almost 5 months
Who does that remind me of?
Ana who controlled the meta via triple tank for 6 months
The only difference being that Ana's burst healing was arguably stronger than Rez because they just wouldn't die for those of you who remember
Hold down fire on your tanks until your front line crumbles
I won't make the argument that you need to aim with Ana because you didn't
Tanks are easy to hit and everyone knows that
But when people complained about triple tank and ana players flipped their shit over the nerfs that make her damn near unplayable other support players and dps players didn't give a damn
Tanks have been weaker and harder to play because of that and the Junkrat buffs
Bring in new mercy who has a mid fight tempo Rez arguably better than big Rez which people didn't like because big Rez destroyed the ult economy
Now tempo Rez means skill shots ie widow/Hanzo get out done with the press of a button
Tell me how that's fun or healthy for anybody
Triple tank sure as hell wasnt
So why is this okay?
Please explain I don't understand

A

Adib Dimassi

Just because someone is below GM doesnt mean they dont know what they are talking about..

R

Rafael Paul Occeña

Too bad we can't do anything about the mercy changes now. I think res wouldn't be as useful as it once was

B

Ben Pride Cleveland

>implying you know more than other people because you're gm

D

Darren Moorhouse

‘MercyNerfs&WalkingIntoJunkratNadesAndCrying’ posting

C

Chase Young

Yet here you are, bitching. You're not helping anything XD

R

Rob Simmons

Y'all are complaining about Mercy Nerfs but she still a badass and can make the difference from losing a competition to winning it real quick

K

Kim Hughes

Im getting really pissed off about people moaning that other people are moaning about nerfs, when actually the vast majority of us mercy mains don't really give a shit about it. Cuz i dunno about you guys, but im really fed up of filling with her. I want to play other supports like before but nooooooooo. I gotta play that bitch or we lose aparently. Im so bored of her.

M

Murtaza Jhandir

THIS GROUP SHOULD BE NAMED
“Bait at its finest”

L

Lee Logan

This group should be renamed bitch about mercy nerfs and put quotation marks around the word pros (“pros”) because everyone bitching is apparently grandmaster and above and knows what they’re re talking about

D

Dinis Pedroso

Why cant we have a single day without talking about her? Cant we talk about other stuff she is already getting nerf there is nothing we can do just suck it up and move on pls

A

Alaa Yassine

This group should be renamed bitch about people bitching about mercy nerfs and put quotation marks around the word pros (“pros”) because everyone bitching at players bitching about the mercy nerf is apparently grandmaster and above by one tricking a hero that requires no skills and everyone else sucks cause they can't kill that hero.

S

Steve Lawrence

why cant we just get the fuck over the mercy nerf or buff n just play the fucking game

M

Marco Antonio Caballero Moctezuma

Congrats you're now part of the bitching

M

Marc-Anthony Corletto

I’m honestly really looking forward to the nerf. I usually play support but the “can we get a mercy!” Constantly when i want to play other healers is a little obnoxious.

A

Antonio Neto

Ah yes yeees The copypasta worked

Y

Yoshi Huo

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom