Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch There's been serious mention of a Sony Handheld to compete with the switch and...

J

Jason Gilbert

10 years nope ps5 will be out within that time

J

Jake Odgie Sherwood

The idea is nice, but I have no faith in Sony when it comes to supporting their handhelds

T

Tim Ceaser

I'd love a vita 2 (psp 3?) but sony would need to learn from the vita's mistakes. no proprietary memory card format, don't waste money and space on useless cameras, instead include built in memory, at least 32gigs, preferably 128 +. give it the same number of buttons as a dual shock 4 controller, and if it could connect to the ps4 with bluetooth for remote play that would be great.

C

Chihoon Kim

Nah even if sony announce new handheld, it doesnt have exclusive title(like Zelda,mario,monsterhunter) that can carry the system's sales volume. psp only succeded bcuz of monster hunter boom in japan. And then VITA completely failed in Japan after sony ditched capcom and monsterhunter so. No hope atm.

C

Cory Jackson

There has not been serious mention at all lol are you referring to old patients and no name sites reporting this?

R

Rene Olivas

Not me I only have time to support one plataform and the game that I love are on nintendo

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom